Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 963

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. -deleted-

-

Had like 24 by the time it ended. I kept around ten. One was a 93% so that made me happy. Could’ve used that luck when I Machop CD happened though and I actually wanted shinies. (I got one)

2. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Played for 2 hours and got 1 haha

3. -deleted-

-

I took this one seriously and had saved up on poke balls when I found out about the XP boost. Was able to get around 900,000 using lucky eggs/excellent throws.

Drew Baldy and irthesteve like this.
  4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

My wife has been trying to recover her account for the past 2 weeks. She’s been locked out almost two years at this point. And Niantic or whoever is handling is just not helpful at all. They just keep asking the same questions over and over and not doing anything.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Niantic Support is an oxymoron

Drew Baldy and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Seriously. I think what happened was, way back when the only sign in options were Pokémon trainer club or google, she made a gmail account specifically for it. Some how she got signed out and maybe that email was hacked or something because she doesn’t recognize the recovery email option. But all Niantic keeps asking is what was your last achievement and how many coins have you purchased. But she’s a very casual player so she doesn’t even know what achievements are and she’s never spent money on coins. So it’s been two weeks of her trying to explain and them literally just responding with those two questions

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I have so much candy for most of my pokemon lines. I never power things up, never really evolve... most main evolution lines I have 1000+ candy

Mayra and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  8. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

What a shitty system. I’ve spent a few dollars here and there and would not be able to even think how much I’ve bought. And the achievements in PoGo are a joke. That sucks

9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

As an update she ended up having to make a new account. She’s almost back the level she was on but of course nowhere near having all the old Pokémon she used to have. It was mainly gen 1 and 2 so some aren’t so common anymore

10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Damn just did a Tornadus raid but didn’t catch it

11. -deleted-

-

Hatching a qwilfish from a 12k should be illegal.

12. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Or a Trubbish

atticusfinch and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't know that I've gotten anything worth celebrating, yet I always prioritize them. LOTS of Vullaby.

Cool seeing Aromatisse in the new banner.

14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I got Absol in 3 of my last 4 12km eggs which is ridiculous.

15. Furry Werthers

Trusted

If anyone is ever doing a raid for Landorus and could let me remote join you, that'd be awesome - I need to take a Snapshot of one, but I can never get a raid with anyone around here, so I'm never catching Landorus on my own lol

(I'm not even sure if he's still in the raids :/ )

irthesteve likes this.
  16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Same but unfortunately I’m in the middle of working 7 days straight so my times never align

Furry Werthers likes this.
  17. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Are you in the Discord? We post about raids all the time, and would love for you to join if you haven't already

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  18. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I genuinely go full grandpa-mode with Discord, I haven't the slightest idea where to even begin with it.

19. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Same with me and Discord. Would love to be involved but have no clue what im doing.

20. -deleted-

-

Once you get a profile made and join into our specific discord, it works just like a basic chat room.

also super easy to mute notifications except for @everyone or @here mentions in chat, that way you only get pushes for those when someone is looking for raid partners.

Smittzerland likes this.
  21. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I will have to look into this. Thank you!

22. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Right now it is just Thundurus Therian forme but the Landorus Therian should be in raids in a week or two.

23. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Perfect, gives me some time to figure out Discord lol

24. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Next one is Tornadus Therian Forme starting on March 30 for probably 2 weeks, so Landorus Therian Forme will probably start on April 13. Although you need Thundurus and Tornadus too to complete the other steps of the research so you should just catch all 3 of them.

morgantayler likes this.
  25. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Uggggghhhh lol