Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 957

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Furry Werthers

Trusted

[​IMG]

Drew Baldy likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Snover's the one I am wating for as well, kinda annoying that it's for Shadow pokemon and the rewards are shit, but whateverrrrrr

DaveyA89 and Drew Baldy like this.
  3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I need Shadow Snover and Cranidos.

DaveyA89 likes this.
  4. Garrett

I just got the shadow Ice grunt... and it gave me Cloyster instead after beating both Snover and Abomasnow

atticusfinch likes this.
  5. DaveyA89

Still waiting on a shadow Snover

6. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Same, the lineup was Cloyster, Snover and Lapras for me.

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I did an ice rocket grunt and got Cloyster as well

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

machop in january, rosealie in february

games getting super stale again

i hope this kanto thing in february is fun/worth it

9. -deleted-

-

Hasn’t been stale for me only in that there are so many I haven’t really caught and/or missed during the year and a half I didn’t play. So, generally there has been at least one thing for me to target for each event. Big or small.

But I do agree roselia is a lame choice for a community day.

10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I’m okay with Machop as he’s one of my white whales but man it really does kind of make it seem less special when you just know you’re gonna get one you’ve been wanting for so long lol

I have like 3 shiny Roselia, but they are all crap IV’s so I’m okay with that as well.

game has been getting stale for me seeing as I can’t seem to get into 2500+ Ranking in GBL. It’s been super boring lately because the only way I can progress is to just play the straight up meta but that’s boring (Azu, G-Stun, Swampert). I’ve been trying out fun teams but just getting wrecked.

11. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

PGL is horrible. You run into the same teams over and over and gets old after 5 matches. They need to increase the pokemon count for each battle. Only using 3 pokemon really limits a pokemon match.

12. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I think they need to do something where you get a pool of 6 Pokémon but keep it at 3 you can use per battle. I really think that would be the best solution. Having to actually battle 6 would be a tad daunting and time consuming with the POGO format of battling IMO

I like GBL but it’s definitely gotten stale as fuck.

13. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm totally fine with a Machop CD because Machamp is still the most useful Pokemon to take down gyms. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Machamp still the strongest fighting Pokemon in the game? You need it to get past the Blissys, Snorlaxes, and Slakings you find in every gym.

14. irthesteve

Machop CD is good for me, still never got a shiny, but not a lot of other things currently happening in the game that's exciting. I'll still shiny hunt, but that's all for me right now

15. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Shadow Machamp is the best, but Lucario and Conkeldurr beat regular Machamp.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  16. Indigo

Trusted

Shadow Snover continues to elude me...

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

ive only gotten the same 2 rocket grunts this whole event - the one that leads with cloyster and the one that leads with abra

also seeing no cranidos near me

18. Garrett

Cranidos is all I need. Haven’t even seen one on my radar.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I just need the shadow skunk

20. Indigo

Trusted

Finally got shadow skunk this morning from a grunt. Cranidos is weirdly heavily populated around here, but it seems like it's being a pain to find in lots of places.

21. irthesteve

I've been going crazy setting up trades for this weekend with people who I used to raid/trade with when I still physically went to work. Distance trading is the best.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Trying to catch some Machop on my lunch break but no luck for shinies. I’ve been working on the same 7 day research progress since October 13. Man I fell off this game hard

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

4 shinies so far 1 decent IV

24. irthesteve

I'm at 5 of 6, all crappy IV, but still 3 more hours left

25. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Found a dude in NYC on twitter and got Pansear and Torkoal from him today. Beyond stoked.

Mick, Drew Baldy and irthesteve like this.