Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 955

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

FOMO almost got me today, but then I realized you don’t even get Mr. Mime spawns from an incense or anything. Needless to say I snapped out of it.

Anthony_Soprano and Sean Murphy like this.
  2. mesi

Regular

Got pretty lucky today. Name is in German, which is the language my game is in because of my kids.
    [​IMG]

3. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Got my dumb 8 dollar Mr. Rime. Kind of forgot he evolved tbh.

Mick and irthesteve like this.
  4. -deleted-

-

There’s a Pokémon that’s a set of keys? Jeez, they really started to run out of ideas later on didn’t they.

irthesteve likes this.
  5. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Interesting, you get two Mr Mimes from the research.

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

it's so you can evolve one to Mr Rime and not have to give up having a G-Mime`

Kyle Max likes this.
  7. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah and you have to evolve the first one to get the second one so you can't even decide which one you want to evolve.

Kyle Max likes this.
  8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Decided to do one last Registeel raid on Pokeraid last night right before the last ones disappeared. It was shiny!

mesi and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  9. -deleted-

-

I did a 1 star solo this morning and got a 100% Timbur. But I didn’t know his third stage took 200 candies.

10. irthesteve

it's a free evolve if you trade it, but... you obvi don't want to do that with the 100%. I actually have the same thing, and it's unevolved because I don't want to trade to evolve

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  11. -deleted-

-

Is anyone in here BoarNDuck? I have 60 friends but have identified about 15 of them. We’re about to be besties and I wanna know when to crack an egg since they’re holding my gift.

12. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely going to be stuck on level 43 for a while. Finally ran out of XP. Need about 8 million now ugh.

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Lol

klink, klang, then klink-klang is where i felt they started to phone it in

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  14. irthesteve

This is kinda cool eh

Screenshot_20210104-002917.png

15. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Wow. I’ve caught like 5 Froakies and they were all absolute garbage.

16. irthesteve

I've encountered 15, caught 12, and walked as my buddy for the rest of the way

smowashere and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  17. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I love this so much and hate you because I want it so badly.

When the inevitable Froakie Community Day comes I am going to go all out.

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

will a froakie day come? i'm convinced we're just gonna keep rotating kanto pokemon for community days forever. a community day for every hat-pikachu variety will get them another 2 years at least.

19. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah, I’m not gonna lie I’m excited for Machop only because I really really want a shiny, but I’m getting tired of some of the community day Pokémon. They really haven’t given us anything relevant for GBL or raiding in a while and it’s a little annoying.

I think I’m starting to slowly to quit. I’ve noticed I don’t really play as much and I’m not even enjoying GBL which used to be my favorite part of the game. Actually almost straight up deleted the app today.

20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Part of me still thinks theyre holding a lot back because they dont want to actively encourage people to go out and gather, so theyre putting out a lot of filler events and raid bosses/community day stuff, but most of 2021 is gonna be like this as well so, just open the gates and give us that sweet new content.

Anthony_Soprano and maldoror like this.
  21. irthesteve

Yeah I don't think they are doing that, if they were doing that it would be made VERY clear from them so they didn't get backlash.

22. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I miss the old rotation for community days.

23. irthesteve

it went to shit when they sneakily introduced "voting" of community day spotlights, but then giving you shitty choices

maldoror likes this.
  24. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

what, you didn't want 30 shiny Weedle?

atticusfinch and Drew Baldy like this.
  25. irthesteve

I have
    15 weedle
    12 gastly
    11 porygon
    21 electabuzz
    14 magmar

like.... cool? I guess?!?!

I appreciate extending how long community day lasts, but it's probably better to reduce it back to just 3 hours at this point, it's ridiculous to have so many of worthless ones

maldoror likes this.