Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 951

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

bless their hearts for make a GUI search format.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  2. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I just can't wait for tagging. Sure I'll probably end up spending like 10 hours organizing pokemon into my own "tags," but once it's done and I can just add new pokemon caught into those different groups I'm going to be so happy.

The new search format and tagging are 2 of the best QOL changes to the game in years.

Anthony_Soprano and atticusfinch like this.
  3. Chris1024

Regular

I’m so stressed over how close I am to getting that level 40 badge by the end of the month. I guess I’m buying lucky eggs every day.

Also, please add me. 5767 1583 9047

Attached Files:

morgantayler likes this.
  4. mesi

Regular

Added you (LisiMetro).

I love the fact that you now get a ton of xp for making an excellent throw, finally makes aiming for them worthwhile.

Chris1024 likes this.
  5. -deleted-

-

Since moving to Denver and not being able to develop a real social life, I got back into playing this now that I’m in a city setting for the past month or so. And I’ve been having a lot of luck with shiny/high stats so far.

Do you all raid together now that they have remote passes? Would love to get in on some. I see a decent amount around here as well so I’d be happy to invite. Trainer code -> 8178 6511 2325. (Some of you may have added me from a previous life on here.)

6. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Check out the Discord link @Smittzerland posted. We used it to coordinate some remote raids.

https://discord.gg/SCeSZJxQTS

Smittzerland and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  7. -deleted-

-

I’ve been tagging every like 6 hours or so for 20 minutes at a time lol.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

9. irthesteve

Can't.... Stop... Playing

Screenshot_20201202-180946.png Screenshot_20201202-233420.png Screenshot_20201203-201117.png

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  10. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I’ll admit it, this newest update has gotten my out actively hunting again and the spawns have been a nice variety as well.

Niantic did good with this one.

atticusfinch and irthesteve like this.
  12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

The spawns are better since the release of gen 6. The couple days before that, I had like 75% Wooper and it sucked.

13. -deleted-

-

Yeah inside the area where I live I keep seeing second evolution Pokémon pretty frequently which is nice. A lot of Ivysaur, Graveler, Grovyle, Flaafy, etc. They’re easy to hit excellent throws with and if you get it on the first try, XP is like 5,000+ sometimes.

atticusfinch likes this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm glad I was able to catch one Froakie. Wasn't seeing shit

Anthony_Soprano and irthesteve like this.
  15. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I can't believe we're starting Gen 6 and we still don't have Kecleon.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  16. -deleted-

-

1/3 on Kyurem. Hard to throw at.

17. irthesteve

So I got lucky and caught a noibat today.. used a pinap but got 7 candies total? What's that about? Also this one is 400 candy to evolve?? Fuck me...

18. -deleted-

-

Haven’t even heard of that one but tbh I was never familiar with anything after Hoenn.

19. irthesteve

oh WOW, silver pinaps have been boosted across the board, that's why i got 7 candies.

7 candies for a 1st evolution
    11 for a 2nd evolution
    23 for a 3rd evolution

20. -deleted-

-

Wish they were easier to come by in that case lol.

21. irthesteve

I have like, 50+ silver pinaps, I never use them except on pokemon I have yet to evolve.

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  22. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I had over 100 silver pinap berries before Gen six dropped, but I am blowing through them with every starter and Fletchling that I find.

irthesteve and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It's the rarest of the batch and it takes 400 candies to evolve... Fuck that.

24. irthesteve

Yeah it's pretty stupid

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm more concerned with how damn long it is taking to evolve my damn Krokorok.