Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 946

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i'm gonna go HAM on giratina raids haha

2. Drew Baldy Oct 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 6, 2020)
    Drew Baldy

Trusted

I'm pretty much at a point where I get my catch for the day, get my spin for the day, get my task for the day, and do my GBL sets. If I see a random 1 star raid by my house I can solo I'll walk over and do it or if I happen to catch a notification for an invite to a legendary I'll do it since I still don't have a shiny for any of the legendary birds, but I can see myself slowly losing interest.

I used to literally wake up so I could hunt 30 minutes before work. Those days are long gone for me.

Chris1024 likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Mayra likes this.
  4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

12km for those eggs?!

5. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Just got a shiny shadow Hypno. Probably the most unique thing I’ve gotten in months

6. irthesteve

The fuck did I just hatch?

Attached Files:

Drew Baldy and Kyle Max like this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

irthesteve likes this.
  8. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah, hatching a Trubbish out of a 12k egg makes me absolutely not want a 12k egg. This company is absolute shit sometimes.

atticusfinch likes this.
  9. irthesteve

atticusfinch and smowashere like this.
  10. irthesteve

11. Furry Werthers

Trusted

My friend code is 4494 1264 3090, I need more gifts lol if anyone can help out

morgantayler likes this.
  12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Sent a request!

Furry Werthers likes this.
  13. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

So, the "mystery raid boss" they teased at the end of September is Darkrai... Hmmm okay.

atticusfinch likes this.
  14. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Apparently, with the new update adventure sync no longer counts steps, but GPS travel. Using a treadmill or walking around your house no longer count. I swear it is as if Niantic want people to stop playing the game.

atticusfinch likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It feels like every Pokemon app is going to trash

16. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Probably to counter the people who use the sock trick or those things that auto-shake your phone to give you a lot of distance without you having to do anything. Which ultimately punishes all the legit players once again.

17. mesi

Regular

How is/was everyones luck with the 12k eggs? I hatched 5, and ended up with Scraggy x2, Larvitar x2 and Absol, so needless to say, I will not make the effort to get another one anytime soon.

18. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Only hatched one and it was a Larvitar

19. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Ouch. Fuck that. I hatched one and got a Vullaby.

20. irthesteve

I got one Pawinard who is now my buddy, then I also got like... 3 other things I transferred immediately, I don't remember

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

It’s really annoying that one tasks was defeat 3 rocket leaders and then you have to beat them all again in the next part of the research

irthesteve likes this.
  22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i'm a little salty about the exclusive verizon customer event mostly bc of unown V and Z coming out for it.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've only hatched one 12k and it was Sandile. He's so cute.

24. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Got a Larvitar and a Vullaby.

25. irthesteve

the 12k situation is pretty obnoxious. in about 15 minutes I'll get a balloon with a leader, but I'm about 3.5k away from having an open slot for an egg, so I basically have to wait until I hatch an egg then hope and pray that I remember to keep a slot open until the next time a leader shows up

atticusfinch, Drew Baldy and maldoror like this.