Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 920

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Hopefully one of the rocket balloons fly over my house because i really want to see what it’s all about lol

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I finished the 50 excellent throws this morning, guess I'm better at excellent curves than I ever though

3. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Got a balloon an hour ago (lvl 36). Got a shadow Carvanha.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  4. Smittzerland

That's the only way I can get excellents tbh.

5. irthesteve

i honestly don't know how to throw straight. It's on purpose, as I have always made sure to curve no matter what so I got good at it

6. Drew Baldy

Trusted

wife had Sierra fly over. That was pretty cool. I got a Swampert from a grunt and the 6th component I needed. That was a nice little surprise in the midst of a stressful situation

irthesteve likes this.
  7. Smittzerland

I just had Arlo fly over. Was a pain in the butt to beat his Mawile.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  8. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I exited a balloon twice because my bag was too full for rewards both times and it went away, oh nooo

9. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I tested negative in the rapid test. I’m cautiously optimistic the lab results will say the same thing, but we will see. Her coworkers rapid came back negative but lab came back positive which is why we are in this position in the first place. Gonna self isolate away from kids until the labs come back. Just wanted to give an update.

also, wife is up and down. Such a weird disease. One minute she feels fine next minute entire body is in pain. If this is a “mild” case I would hate to see a bad one.

atticusfinch and irthesteve like this.
  10. irthesteve

good luck bud!

Drew Baldy likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Hey all!

I haven't played Pokemon Go since like.. the summer it launched. But my fiance told me about how much it's improved and sucked me back in :-p

Feel free to add me: 1080 1786 2909

Username is the same one I have on Chorus

@Henry do you mind adding me to the OP?

12. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Ahh I’m having such a hard time beating Cliff. All I need is for my moltres to be a little stronger but I don’t have the rare candy for it!

13. irthesteve

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. irthesteve

I had a really hard time too, I dunno if this trick helps you but its what I did last night

- start with a girantina with a quickly charging move, fire off two charged moves to kill the Pinsir sheilds, then switch immediately to the Moltres, block the Pinsir's first charge with a shield and then Moltres's charged attack will kill the pinsir

15. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

upload_2020-7-9_16-44-4.jpeg

Garrett and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Is Croagunk and increased spawn during this event? Thinking about popping some incense in hopes of getting a shiny.

17. irthesteve

Yep!

Drew Baldy likes this.
  18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

welp told myself I wasn’t gonna spend any money on it for a while, but looks like I’m buying some incense

irthesteve likes this.
  19. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I’ve beat Jessie and James twice today and it’s a little sad how happy it has made me

RyanPm40, Drew Baldy and maldoror like this.
  20. Drew Baldy

Trusted

seeing the Meowth balloon made me and my wife very happy and it was a moment of joy during this shitty self isolation we are going through.

Garrett likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

I can't believe that after having my ass kicked by Cliff 4 times in a row before giving up, they send me Jessie and James who ended up being the easiest Team Rocket grunts to defeat by far for me xD

atticusfinch and Drew Baldy like this.
  22. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Just a heads up I saw that tomorrow during the rocket balloon takeover you’re going to be able to TM away frustration. Got about 240 charged TM’s from GBL and was seriously considering axing some of them. So glad I didn’t. I’m excited because I’m finally gonna get to use some shadow Pokémon in GBL. My goal for a while has been to make an all shadow team and this gives me exactly what I needed to make that a reality.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

If you guys don't know, the balloon spawns are every three hours.

Drew Baldy, irthesteve and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I did not know that. I really appreciate this information

25. RyanPm40

What the hell, the game told me my Dratini found 5 gifts, I collected them all, but they're not in my inventory. Can't send anymore gifts today I guess, anyone know how often your buddy Pokemon finds them?