Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 917

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  2. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah I’m thinking I’m gonna go with him. I have a bunch with rock wrecker but they aren’t maxed out like him and on top of being great for the dragons he is gonna be a monster in premier league as well. Decision made

Shrek likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

15 shiny weedle and a shiny magby hatch!

4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

My wife opened the game today for the first time in two months. The first thing she clicks on is a shiny Baltoy...

5. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Shiny Grimer hatch today, and shiny Muk is cool!

DerekIsAGooner and irthesteve like this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Can some folks add my girlfriend plz? I know some already have.

7. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Henry likes this.
  8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Go Battle League is back and it is still broken.

9. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I’ve played a few matches and haven’t run into any problems.

10. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I've got a friend who played a couple matches against players who used Charged Attacks way too fast

atticusfinch likes this.
  11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I still haven’t done any raids. Haven’t really played the last few days. Opened up today and an egg hatched and it was a shiny Shinx

12. Drew Baldy

Trusted

damn that sucks. I did all marches for the day because I was really wanting to just escape reality/news for a little while and had absolutely no issues. I was pleasantly surprised. Took me a while to get back into the swing of things but I enjoyed it.

13. atticusfinch

Just caught my first Alolan Raichu! 8 rare candy too.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  14. atticusfinch

And yeah. GBL is still broke AF with people using multiple charge attacks back to back.

15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah I had no problems Tuesday or Wednesday, but it for sure happened to me yesterday. I’m at a point where I’m gonna start taking videos of marches and reporting. I lost at least 5 matches last night due to this. I don’t usually report players because I’m not a very confrontational person, but it was so blatant in some matches it’s infuriating.

Obstagoon beats Giratina straight up in a one on one matchup with no shields every time and somehow they were able to get off like 6 dragon claws to my two night slashes.

I think I’m so mad because before this happened I was well on my way to getting to rank 9 and lost 100 points last night. I just don’t understand how it’s any fun to be able to brag about being on the leaderboard knowing you cheated to get there and apparently the guy that exposed the exploit came out and said he knew it at least 50 people on the leaderboard who rode the exploit to get there.

Sorry for the rant. It just makes me mad because I’ve invested so much time into this game knowing pvp was eventually going to be a thing and cheaters are ruining it for me. I just don’t get it.

atticusfinch likes this.
  16. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Not sure if anyone noticed but the special bonuses have been extended for another 30 days

atticusfinch and alina like this.
  17. lati

I wish 2x stardust was extended. And I miss the 2x star piece duration. Lol. I’m so low on stardust.

18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I never have stardust. I’ve been working like crazy to give some of pvp pokes second moves and stuff. I wish it was easier to get stardust

alina likes this.
  19. lati

Me too! Spending hundreds of thousands on one Pokémon is ridiculous.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

498 battles this season, I'm never battling again lol

Screenshot_20200626-002755.png

21. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Just did a go League battle and it wouldn’t let me use a charged move or use any shields lol niantic

23. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I sent you a gift. Since I'm at level 40 I don't need the experience, but if you want to use an Egg and open my gift to get the 2x XP for becoming Best Friends then go for it.

Smittzerland likes this.
  24. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

BCE876A1-D2A7-4686-B6ED-019122D108CB.png

Traded my second Gible for a shiny Charmander and now I have this absolute beauty.

25. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It's just like people bragging about having rare shinies when they are spoofing. It's like, cool, you've got 6 shiny Gible, but you don't have any merit for that. They'll always say something like "The probability of a Pokemon being shiny is the same even if you're spoofing". True, but you can snipe that Pokemon anywhere in the world until you get a shiny and go to any great Pokemon spawn areas in the world just by sitting on your couch. Meanwhile, normal players are lucky if they even find one Gible.

Drew Baldy likes this.