Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 870

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

birthday event celebrating the day pokemon first ever launched or something. The hats are birthday hats and the wild spawns are just, better than usual i suppose

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Hmm I figured that it had something to do with Pokémon’s birthday but all I’m seeing is Kanto and it’s a little annoying. Lol.

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

It’s because of the new Pokémon movie on Netflix

4. irthesteve

5. irthesteve

Ferroseed is the March breakthrough, what a fuckin joke

atticusfinch likes this.
  6. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

and I thought flower crown Eevee was bad

alina and irthesteve like this.
  7. irthesteve

There's a LOT of info in that post, and I'm into the new shinies and a few new pokemon, but a lot of the rest isn't quite too exciting for me. Darkrai is the only legendary I missed out on, so I'll definitely be trying for at least one of him

8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Eh, at least I'll finally get a Ferroseed.

9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Give us non raiders some legendaries!

maldoror likes this.
  10. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Lol goddammit

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I stand by my this company is constantly taking 1 step forward 2 steps back comment from a few years ago.

12. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Rolled out of bed at 6:30 AM on a Saturday morning to feed the cats because they were meowing and scratching at the bedroom door. Got back into bed, opened up PoGo on my phone, and found this. I can’t remember the last time I found two shinies in one week.

Attached Files:

Shrek, irthesteve and Drew Baldy like this.
  13. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I just realized that the Gengar and Nidorino raid day today was an homage to the opening video of the Red and Blue games lol

Shrek, atticusfinch and smowashere like this.
  14. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Another one of my friends re-started playing. If anyone could add him, he’d appreciate it!

8188 2741 6296

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

its a bummer how few shinies I've seen over the last few months.

alina likes this.
  16. irthesteve

17. irthesteve

there's also a new 99 cent community day extra you can purchase, it's detailed in the in-game news, kinda interesting

Shrek likes this.
  18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah, that’s a pretty good idea on their part. Will definitely pay 99 cents for this

Shrek likes this.
  19. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

GO Battle League Season 1 begins Friday, March 13, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) - Pokémon GO

a lot to process here so ill paraphrase some highlights:
    - the Darkrai and Giratina raid weekends will feature each one as a rare GBL encounter reward for each of their respective weekends.
    - Pikachu Libre as well as a new outfit and avatar pose are rewards for hitting rank 10 in season 1. Pikachu Libre will be obtainable in lower ranks in future seasons.
    - Elite TMs are coming as high rank rewards. they allow you to pick which move you learn, including Community Day and other event-exclusive moves
    - a lot of mini events coming in March featuring Pokemon that are highly played in GBL, including Registeel and Cresselia
    - Metagross will he replacing Snorlax as the guaranteed rank 1 encounter and Beldum replacing Scraggy as guaranteed rank 4.
    - starting in season one, winning all five battles in the premium track refunds your premium pass

maybe best update in game history. Elite TMs and raid legendaries being available in real time to people who cannot raid. the Elite TMs are basically one every two months to start but gotta believe they will become more common over time and maybe even in boxes one day. really impressed and pumped for this.

atticusfinch and Oddpac87 like this.
  20. irthesteve

Ok but it's it actually possible to get rank 10 haha

Oddpac87 likes this.
  21. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

the Elite TMs are for hitting rank 7 and Pikachu will be more easily obtainable in future seasons. that leaves just the cosmetics for rank 10 so i couldnt care less

22. irthesteve

true true true

23. irthesteve

Darkrai is the only legendary or mythical I haven't caught thus far, I NEED to get one this weekend

24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

this is awesome

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lol, absolutely love to be told Rufflet will be the exclusive Philly safari zone pokemon and then after I get all my nonrefundable tickets they release that Rufflet is also going to be a reward in battle league.