Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 866

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

My Ultra League team is Melmetal, Steelix, and my maxed out Toxicroak.

Pretty solid team. Steelix with Dragon Tail and crunch is a really good Giratina counter.

Melmetal with Rock Slide is really good for a quick charge move to get them to waste shields.

Toxicroak is also solid with Counter and Sludge Bomb against a lot of what’s in the meta right now. (But he’s really only good in ultra league when he’s maxed out and I just happened to get a high CP one that’s lucky through a trade with my wife so it only cost me a little bit of stardust to Max him out).

2. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Caught and Audino and Alomomola today
    too. So, really just shiny hunting at this point.

irthesteve likes this.
  3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Saw a lot of alomomola on the tracker but never saw them

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Sames, gonna try some liki raids in an hour

Drew Baldy likes this.
  5. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Shiny alert!!!

B8D4E245-0CD1-4C79-B23B-477237132A8C.png

Drew Baldy and irthesteve like this.
  6. irthesteve

Yes!! One of my favorite current shinies, had to trade to get one

atticusfinch likes this.
  7. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

It’s goin down. I’m yelling...

916B9F84-4BAA-4EE8-BA4D-5CC6C83DBD38.png

irthesteve likes this.
  8. Drew Baldy

Trusted

It’s no fun playing the same team over and over but the team is so strong against the meta and the premium rewards are so good that I have to just keep playing the team. Finally hit a streak of more than 3

atticusfinch likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Shiny Luvdisc. Nice.

10. irthesteve

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

We aren’t sure how long this phenomenon will last,

cool.

Micool1, irthesteve and PeacefulOrca like this.
  12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Seriously, an egg event once in a while is fun, but this is getting annoying. I've used a shit ton of incubators the last few events and didn't get anything worthwhile. I don't think I'm gonna bother with this.

13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

of all the egg events, im most cool with this one. the lack of an end date leads me to believe itll be around for a bit, and it's a fixed pool of only 9 things. if this starts a trend of themed 7km eggs outside of traditional events, i am open minded about it.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Maybe someone here can help me: so my wife was logged out of her Pokémon go account. She tries to log in with her username and password but it says it’s incorrect. When she tries forgot my username or forgot my password it says her email and username don’t exist. Niantics website says it cannot help with log in since it’s based off whatever service you used to log in. And Pokémon trainer club basically says ask Niantic

15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

My daughter has had this happen to her twice now and has had to start a new account each time because I really could never figure out a way to fix the problem. If you end up figuring it out let me know because she has like 10 shiny eevee's on one of the accounts from the community day that she was pretty upset about losing.

16. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Also, I got one last minute "battle three team rocket go grunts" task from the Valentine's day and finished it up today and I got a shiny Chansey!!!!!

17. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Man that sucks. I wonder what the cause is. If I find anything out I’ll let you know

18. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

You’d think they’d fix the third party login account issue already....I’ve heard of so many people having that happen to them

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

And now my eggs aren’t tracking distance at all

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Anyone else having this issue? Been two days now
    57A1755D-6DBF-4044-B0DE-C29E659CFABD.png

21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I guess complaining worked because they just all hatched after I posted that. It’s weird because I’ve been checking all day and my adventure sync was never disabled. And then I post that and it happens

22. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I ran four miles today and no distance appeared via adventure sync. So kinda? I only have one incubator though.

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

When I updated to the latest version, I had to reactivate Adventure Sync.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Thanks for catching that. I think this is the third time I've had to do that now. This game is frustrating.

atticusfinch, Garrett L. and Micool1 like this.
  25. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

hatched an Archen and a Tirtouga back to back but it depleted so much of my incubator stock on trash to get there that it doesnt even feel good, someone teach me impulse control