Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 864

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

The hunt is finally over, and a shiny hatch to boot!

99A5EBC0-7AC0-4A8F-8E03-9846309A903C.png

C3C8F33B-A0BD-46D3-A432-88033F3A5A8F.png

Sean Murphy likes this.
  2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

basically there is a way to juke the system, if you turn on airplane mode or something it causes a glitch where you can freeze the match for the other player but still wipe out their pokemon, and when it comes back on they're all fainted and you win. hasn't happened to me personally but a few friends of mine say theyve experienced issues like, when their charged attack fully loads, the match will lag while theyre jamming down on the charge button but then it says "attack coming", like the opponent will lag the match on purpose to get the attack off first. people are always gonna fuck something up.

atticusfinch likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

same, i was doing so well for the first few days but went like 2-8 last night and spent coins to get back in.

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

atticusfinch likes this.
  5. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Jesus, people are dumb. I was wondering why this was happening to me so much yesterday. I literally went 0 and 5 two times in a row.

atticusfinch likes this.
  6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

battle league seems to be back

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

im having issues actually getting in, i get matched and then it errors out

8. irthesteve

booo, guess they gotta do some more tinkering

9. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Got it working and was actually able to win some matches so it seems they have the “loophole” fixed as well. I still can’t fathom cheating on a phone game that involves pocket monsters smh

Shrek likes this.
  10. Shrek

yeah people are fuckin geeks. if you ever wanna see a fandom at it's most toxic, dip into the subreddit for pogo spoofers. i dont have anything against spoofing as a concept even tho i dont have any interest in it, but the people over there are an eyeroll factory

Drew Baldy likes this.
  11. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

There's a known spoofer in one of my groups that always posts whatever new Pokemon he catches and I'm like, I can't even be happy for the guy and it even kinda frustrates me.

recall reality and Shrek like this.
  12. Shrek

yeah i got a guy that does the same. he's in his residency in med school so he has zero time to play normally, and i get it on that level, but man he abuses it. he had shiny Gible within one day of it releasing because he was warping to every reported coordinate for one. that would remove 99% of the satisfaction for me.

Micool1 likes this.
  13. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It's like, okay fine, but you didn't even work for it. A few weeks ago he posted all the new regionals.

Shrek likes this.
  14. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

The only spoofers I know irl are trump supporters so that tells me a lot

15. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Just got kicked out of my Messenger group. The admin didn't agree with me on something, I told him I won't argue with him because anyway when someone doesn't share the same opinion as him he kicks them out. He proved my point by kicking me out.

Shrek likes this.
  16. Shrek

send me gifts yall ill hit ya back

17. irthesteve

With an event like this, I'll finally take time to send gifts again, ya'll welcome

smowashere likes this.
  18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah, I kind of have the same sentiment when it comes to spoofing. You do you, but bragging about something you caught on your couch is a lot different than bragging about something you caught when you are actually out exploring/getting exercise.

I came really close to spoofing one time a longgggg time ago because I really wanted Groudon and it was the last day they were in raids, but I decided to be patient and wait until he came back around. I just really didn't want to taint the "purity" of my account. I know that I could have never told anyone and no one else would have known, but I would have and it probably would have taken away a lot of the pride I have in my account.

19. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

0114558D-A3EC-4C85-B7CE-A641CA34F27F.png

Oh boy!!

20. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Wow my first Gible ever!

Attached Files:

21. Shrek

let's keep the luck train chuggin' so i can catch a ride

irthesteve likes this.
  22. Shrek

wow shots fucking fired at @alina and @Henry

jk obv

Oddpac87 and alina like this.
  23. irthesteve

smowashere likes this.
  24. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Damn now I can't brag about the cool Pokemon that spawn at my house.

irthesteve and Shrek like this.
  25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My spawns are all dead and so is this game lol