Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 857

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I never played the 5th gen games so seeing all of these new names makes no sense to me. I need pictures

irthesteve likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Apparently there are a TON of regionals

3. irthesteve

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

the amount of new regionals fuckin sucks. my first thought is that as we see Go Fests and Safari Zone events increase, they need more mons to arbitrarily gate behind regions so its special when they're available at the international events

5. Shrek

new mons are bugged for some. my fiancee caught the same Shelmet as me but hers displayed 50 candy to evolve and mine displayed 200 candy or free if obtained from trade. when i caught mine, i didnt get a Pokedex registration page. when we traded, her Shelmet was free to evolve for me and the Pokedex registration appeared. evolved it for free. the one i traded to her still says 50 candy to evolve and no free evo is available. i have screenshots and stuff. we are both on the most recent app versions and both on Android 10. super weird.

edit: nvm found this

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Caught a handful of new ones tonight. Looks like I may have to spoof out of country again for the region exclusives. No shame

7. Drew Baldy Jan 12, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 12, 2020)
    Drew Baldy

Trusted

The poke stops I submitted for the walking/exercise trail behind my house are slowly but surely being approved and it’s great. 2 have been approved so far. My wife and I now have 3 stops and a gym within walking distance from our house. Really hoping they approve a few more of them.

edit: and now they’ve turned one of the stops to a gym. So now I have 2 stops and 2 gyms. This has made me very happy. No doubt I’m gonna start getting 50k every week that I have a nice walking trail within walking distance from my house.

irthesteve likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

whats everyones plan once pokemon home is released? I'm thinking of shipping all of my 100% guys and shinies over to SW/SH. Kinda torn since I put more time into this. Kinda want to just have everything in one place tho.

9. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I have no intentions of transferring anything from this game. It has become my main waste time/phone/bored game and I just can't do it to myself with how much time I've put into it. Not to mention the fact that they are gonna be releasing a new more competitive battle system within the next couple of months.

10. irthesteve

I only play Go, so I don't fully understand, but Home is essentially a trophy case to keep all your best pokemon from across all games, yeah? It's not really a trade in/trade out thing, right?

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

so far info is ambiguous. At the very least, it will be a passing point from all of the games into SW/SH.

This is the speculation atm

[​IMG]

irthesteve likes this.
  12. irthesteve

Intense

atticusfinch likes this.
  13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I came downtown and all I see are silhouettes on the tracker but nothing is popping up.

14. Shrek

will def be shipping over a lot of my extra shinies

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Well I just got Throh, Basculin, and Venipede right after I posted that.

Drew Baldy and irthesteve like this.
  16. irthesteve

So far I have Roggentola, Timburr, Throh, Venipede, Basculin, Dwebble, Tirtouga, Archen, Trubbish, Karrablast, Joltik, Galvantula and Shelmet.

Haven't seen Tymole or Axew yet. Obviously haven't seen Sawk, Maractus or Sigilyph. Havent evolved any except the Joltik yet.

17. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

I've gotten nothing but Tympoles and like one Karrablast since launch,

18. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Hatched a Axew in my first 10k egg since the new Pokes were added.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  19. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Caught 5 Heatran including 100% IV tonight, got a lucky Terrakion from a lucky trade, got 2 Heracross, a lucky Shelmet, a shadow Bagon, Shadow Magnemite and they added two more stops behind my house that I submitted.

it’s been a pretty good day

Henry, irthesteve and Micool1 like this.
  20. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

got shiny heatran!!!

21. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

5 months later.

0691A228-15E9-40D9-B978-88D3C4926660.png

Drew Baldy, irthesteve and alina like this.
  22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I still haven’t got mine

23. Shrek

most dead community day yet by a long shot. got five terrible shinies but hatched a lot of stuff i was happy about. they really nailed the egg shakeup and putting the new gen v mons were the icing on top.

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Haven’t really been playing but got 2 from incense and just running a quick errand. Still got an hour but I’m still busy

25. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Worked from exactly 11 to 2. I hate the new CD hours :(