Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 845

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Nick Is I

I'm Only Here to Disappoint

A friend of mine just started playing not too long ago and needs friends for gifts and to complete special research. Please add if you'd like: 6168 2652 1400

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i spent 1,500,000 dust this morning and it was v liberating. maxed out a top attacker for each mono typing and gave them their ideal moveset that way i have an answer for every Rocket boss. put a "○" in front of all their names so i can find them and put a team together more easily

3. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

This is my army of hell.

4A66C416-3CD5-42D7-B1F5-6BCC830E415B.png

4. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Micool1 likes this.
  5. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

6. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I’m having a day today!

94E67835-C6EA-4E5B-B09A-D0A8EC111001.jpeg 6060F88F-9B28-4E91-8C3A-9584A542E48F.jpeg

irthesteve, morgantayler and maldoror like this.
  7. schackbr

Regular

8. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Yeah, I drove to beat Sierra and right before I fought her I clicked a wild meowth and BAM!

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I got shiny Seel and Mankey today.

irthesteve likes this.
  10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Caught a 100% Koffing today

irthesteve likes this.
  11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

been on a bit of a shiny lull, hoping to get some new ones on my lunch walk today.

12. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

leave some for the rest of us steve

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I didn't get any during lunch :tear:

14. morgantayler Nov 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 12, 2019)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lol me and my girlfriend both just caught a Ditto disguised as a Ledyba that spawned at our AirBnB. This was my first Ditto too!

Drew Baldy likes this.
  15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

A shiny makuhita randomly spawned next to me upon starting up

Awwww yassss

irthesteve likes this.
  16. Furry Werthers

Trusted

got lucky out walking the other day, thought he was a shadow aron at first lol

Attached Files:

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  17. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Niantic Wayfarer, the website where you can evaluate new Pokestop submissions, is available worldwide now for all level 40 players.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wish I could review local stuff tho

19. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I think there's a place where you can put a city and it will give you more local spots, but I haven't tried it.

20. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I saw people posting on Reddit that they failed the test. Considering how obvious the answers were, it's probably for the best that they can't review submissions.

In app submissions and website review is going to lead to more people submitting stops than reviewing. I see a huge back log of submissions coming; far worse than it already is.

Shrek likes this.
  21. tomtom94

Trusted

Would be nice if there was an in-game incentive to review submissions, though that could then lead to the opposite problem - people rushing through reviews.

maldoror likes this.
  22. Philll

Trusted

Getting back into this after taking a break. Just added a few peeps from the first page to help out with some special research, hope folks don't mind.

23. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I think there were new spawns added. This is my current situation at work. There are never this many at once and I leave the app open all day on my desk.

20191115_081739.jpg

24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yeah I woke up this morning and I now have 3 spawns at my house. Hoping this means there are more spawns in the neighborhood for the nightly walks with my wife.

25. tomtom94

Trusted

There was a recent reshuffling of spawns that saw my house drop from 3 spawn points to 1 which was annoying