Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 833

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I hit 150 in the spring when my knees didn't feel like creeky doors.

3. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

I only know the research ones because they’re two Latios and the Eevee from the most recent special research.

4. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Walking through Disney world all week haha I’m home now and depressed and will prob hit 15km a week now like I usually do lol

5. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

I think I complained this guy into existence.

662E8C67-00C7-42F4-B011-74B339CD3EF4.png

DerekIsAGooner and musicfan9795 like this.
  6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lol yeah I got my second in two days after never having seen one before this. I caught a shiny male Nidoran earlier today.

7. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Anybody want to battle?

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Literally back to back shiny checks

Screenshot_20191022-085344.png

irthesteve and Drew Baldy like this.
  9. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

DADE70D0-1FF1-4054-8183-B0D4AB16D9EC.jpeg
    I think you guys talking about shinies caused me to hatch one

irthesteve and Drew Baldy like this.
  10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I was hoping the Halloween event would make catching 50 psychic Pokémon easier but it actually has slowed me down -_-

I think I’m at 10.

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I just realized today how much of my town I've really played Pokemon Go in. Having a hard time finding 8 stops that I've never spun before.

irthesteve likes this.
  12. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Does the Spiritomb limited research go away on 11/1? I need to visit 8 new Pokestops, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to go somewhere new.

13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah, it does.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ugh they changed the spawns in my area because there’s a lake I walk past everyday and it would spawn like 3-4 Magikarp every time but now it’s Horsea. I was getting really close to Gyrados.

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

you're fine, as long as you started the research you will be able to finish it whenever you want

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol got my third shiny of the day with Snubull.

17. irthesteve

damn gurrrrrl, killin it today

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

During my investigations of these take-overs, I came across these strange objects that Team GO Rocket Grunts would drop upon being defeated in battle. For the sake of this report, I will refer to them as Mysterious Components. The exteriors of these objects seem to be made of some metal alloy, and they’re cold to the touch. The glass screens radiate a light-purple color. I touched the screen of one of the objects to see if it would react, but nothing happened.

I had a hunch that the Team GO Rocket Grunts were using some sort of device to take over PokéStops and collect resources. Based on what I know so far, these Mysterious Components I’ve found seem to be able to serve that purpose. But considering how advanced this technology is, there must be another use for it. I’ve been working on something in my lab with the help of the team leaders, and I think we might be able to use these components to track down where Team GO Rocket is hiding. I need to continue my research. We must get to the bottom of this.

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

adding team rocket into the game is definitely the lamest addition they've made imo - i dont care one bit about rocket grunts.

20. irthesteve

Yeah unfortunately team rocket stops are of no interest to me

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

getting a squirtle or dratini with the red eyes was enticing for like 5 minutes until i realized they were useless in that state, so, yeah, i dont go out of my way for team rocket.

22. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I definitely try to do all of the fights I can because they give extra stardust and I've gotten a few 100% pokemon from purifying.

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

when do we get an event where we can pile up on Unova stones?

atticusfinch likes this.
  24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I'm with you on this one. I do all of grunt battles I can. The fact that you have a chance at getting a useful pokemon, with better chances at being 100% after purifying it, with less stardust/candy costs, and you get 500 dust for each one you complete is one of the best additions to the game in a while.

recall reality and AWasteOfATime like this.
  25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Screenshot_20191022-174344.png