Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 828

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Damn no shinies today

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I got 1 but was only able to play for 30 minutes

3. Henry Oct 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 12, 2019)
    Henry

Moderator Moderator

Reddit is livid about spawn rates and lack of raids

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

played for two hours today and only got one shiny but my gf got five. she traded me one and this happened

Screenshot_20191012-171056_Pokmon GO.jpg

5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

1266 candy

PeacefulOrca, atticusfinch and Shrek like this.
  6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

me and my brother did community day at Fresno State like always and the spawns felt dead compared to last one.

I caught around 10 shinies while he got 4 shiny.

I also got a perfect IV trapinch.

We also did some raids because perfect time for that and I got a giratina and shiny form also so a good day but yeah spawns sucked.

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Is there someone named Bondaruka in here?

9. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I know it's someone here, but I don't remember who it is.

ghostedaway likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Thank you!

@Alan looks like we are hitting ultra friends if you wanna do the thing

12. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

My expensive portable charger will be well worth it.

994064E8-C98B-45C7-99F9-64E60CC02E4F.png

13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

14. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Like solar powered? No haha I didn’t even know those existed. The one I have does 4 full iPhone charges so it’s super handy for all day Pokémon go-ing

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ohhh, they make like solar powered backpacks you could charge stuff out of. Idk why but that's what I thought you meant haha

16. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I bought a portable charge like that too. I actually came home from all 3 hours of community day with a higher battery percentage than when I left.

alina likes this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Usually I forget my external and I'm up to like 10% or less by the end of it but this time I brought it and I still could've went another hour, weird

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Trainers,

October is here, which means it’s almost time to make things a bit spookier! This year, you’re all in for a spine-chillingly good treat.

Starting Thursday, October 17, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)

Features

• Rescue more Shadow Pokémon from Team GO Rocket — Be ready to rescue the following Pokémon from Team GO Rocket Grunts at PokéStops near you: Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Electabuzz, Magmar, Lapras, Mareep, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Sableye, Trapinch, Cacnea, Shuppet, and Duskull.
    • Thrilling threads in the Style Shop — Play dreadful dress-up with new avatar items, including a Zubat Bag, a Pikachu Onesie, a Cubone Cap, a Litwick Cap, and a Mimikyu Bag!
    • A Spooky Shiny Pokémon makes its debut — If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Yamask.
    From Thursday, October 17, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Friday, November 1, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)

Features

• Don’t be scared! More Ghost- and Dark-type Pokémon will be appearing in the wild, in Eggs, and in raids — Gastly, Murkrow, and more will be appearing. Making its Halloween debut is Yamask, the Spirit Pokémon!
    • Pokémon wearing creepy-cute Halloween costumes arrive in raids and in the wild! — Some Pokémon have donned costumes to celebrate Halloween this year! Look forward to Bulbasaur wearing Shedinja costumes, Charmander wearing Cubone costumes, and Squirtle wearing Yamask costumes in raids. In the wild, be on the lookout for Pikachu wearing Mimikyu costumes! If you’re lucky, you might even encounter these alarmingly adorable Pokémon as Shiny Pokémon!
    • The Pitch-Black Pokémon makes its ominous debut in Pokémon GO! Darkrai will be appearing in five-star raids!
    • Frightful and fun Field Research tasks will be available for a limited time during this event.
    • You’ve received a spooky message. Check out your Special Research when the Halloween event begins, Trainer, and you might face a Forbidden Pokémon...
    Bonuses

• 2× Catch Candy
    • 2× Hatch Candy
    • 2× Transfer Candy
    Have fun, stay safe, and have a spooky good time, Trainers! Let’s GO!

—The Pokémon GO team

20. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Pikachu disguised as a Pokemon disguised as Pikachu.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wish the candy bonuses were for walking buddies too. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with Deino. I'm never going to evolve Gible, Deino, or Oshawott.

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Omg i need a Bulbasaur in costume

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've hatched four Heatmor this week. Leave me the fuck alone.

24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven't hatched a new Pokémon in months, same boring common Pokémon over and over.

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Since there will be a bulba wearing a shedninja costume, is there a chance for more nincada?