Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 796

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Certain things trigger surveys also, but it's hard to predict. I seem to get one every other time I go to Vons for example, or when I use my phone to search YouTube for certain videos I get a follow up. You'll start noticing patterns over time

Henry likes this.
  2. Oddpac87

Here Before You, Here After You Prestigious

Started training at a food service job tonight for the first time in my life and got more excited than I probably should have when I opened Go after my shift and realized how many more steps I’m going to be getting now.

irthesteve likes this.
  3. irthesteve

@Henry and Ronniedobbs (are you on here, I forget who is who), we're one day away from ultra friends, want to set a time?

4. Micool1

Trusted Supporter

Ronniedobbs is @maldoror

irthesteve likes this.
  5. irthesteve

6. No. Go for it. I don't need exp

7. maldoror

Regular

8. irthesteve

Cool Cool Coooooolll we're gonna be the 3 best friends in the world!!! I'm about 1/3 of the way to level 40 lets goooooooooo

Drew Baldy and maldoror like this.
  9. I’m officially down to less than 1 mil XP until 40. I don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself when I get there

Drew Baldy and irthesteve like this.
  10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

6A49B040-5212-4596-9C5D-D5BC6C5537BB.png

So, I know this isn’t the best Pokémon in the world, but I finally maxed out my 98% Jynx that I caught in the eye of hurricane Michael. It’s moves make it a relatively good counter for Ray Ray, but my reason for maxing it out was mostly due to the fact I caught it in the eye lol

11. @recall reality You are Craig85 right? Looks like we hit best friends next time one of us open a gift. Wanna set up a time tomorrow to pop eggs?

12. Lots of news coming next week. Looks like they are rotating egg spawns (regional?), a mythical(!) Will be in raids, and Kanto pokes will be alarming heavy lol.

This is for three different weeks in September

irthesteve likes this.
  13. Jirachi?

14. I have my doubts about it being a raid Pokemon. It just feels like it is too soon for that. I would think it'd be research first. Maybe Mew or Darkrai?

ghostedaway likes this.
  15. Ohhhh man I'd love to get Darkrai

16. jk

[​IMG]

17. Oh damn lol

18. I haven’t seen it mentioned in here yet I think, but stardust GoFest rewards are live and I’m looooooving the 3x catch stardust and 1 hour star piece

Drew Baldy likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  20. irthesteve

Oh hell yeah! Definitely gen 5 let's go!!

21. I feel like I still need a ton of gen 4 pokes but I'm down

22. irthesteve

I have a full pokedex minus uxie, mespirit, tropius and carnivine :-p:-p. GIVE ME GEN 5

23. I already hate you so

Joe4th and Garrett L. like this.
  24. Now that I think about it, the raid boss might actually be Victini. Its #0 in the UNOVA dex, so that would make a lot of sense.

25. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime

I've gotten almost everything outside of reginonals and legendaries for each gen so sure hit me

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.