Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 796

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Certain things trigger surveys also, but it's hard to predict. I seem to get one every other time I go to Vons for example, or when I use my phone to search YouTube for certain videos I get a follow up. You'll start noticing patterns over time

Henry likes this.
  2. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Started training at a food service job tonight for the first time in my life and got more excited than I probably should have when I opened Go after my shift and realized how many more steps I’m going to be getting now.

irthesteve likes this.
  3. irthesteve

@Henry and Ronniedobbs (are you on here, I forget who is who), we're one day away from ultra friends, want to set a time?

4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Ronniedobbs is @maldoror

irthesteve likes this.
  5. irthesteve

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

No. Go for it. I don't need exp

7. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

8. irthesteve

Cool Cool Coooooolll we're gonna be the 3 best friends in the world!!! I'm about 1/3 of the way to level 40 lets goooooooooo

Drew Baldy and maldoror like this.
  9. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I’m officially down to less than 1 mil XP until 40. I don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself when I get there

Drew Baldy and irthesteve like this.
  10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

6A49B040-5212-4596-9C5D-D5BC6C5537BB.png

So, I know this isn’t the best Pokémon in the world, but I finally maxed out my 98% Jynx that I caught in the eye of hurricane Michael. It’s moves make it a relatively good counter for Ray Ray, but my reason for maxing it out was mostly due to the fact I caught it in the eye lol

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

@recall reality You are Craig85 right? Looks like we hit best friends next time one of us open a gift. Wanna set up a time tomorrow to pop eggs?

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Lots of news coming next week. Looks like they are rotating egg spawns (regional?), a mythical(!) Will be in raids, and Kanto pokes will be alarming heavy lol.

This is for three different weeks in September

irthesteve likes this.
  13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Jirachi?

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have my doubts about it being a raid Pokemon. It just feels like it is too soon for that. I would think it'd be research first. Maybe Mew or Darkrai?

ghostedaway likes this.
  15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Ohhhh man I'd love to get Darkrai

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

jk

[​IMG]

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh damn lol

18. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I haven’t seen it mentioned in here yet I think, but stardust GoFest rewards are live and I’m looooooving the 3x catch stardust and 1 hour star piece

Drew Baldy likes this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  20. irthesteve

Oh hell yeah! Definitely gen 5 let's go!!

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I feel like I still need a ton of gen 4 pokes but I'm down

22. irthesteve

I have a full pokedex minus uxie, mespirit, tropius and carnivine :-p:-p. GIVE ME GEN 5

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I already hate you so

Joe4th and Garrett L. like this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Now that I think about it, the raid boss might actually be Victini. Its #0 in the UNOVA dex, so that would make a lot of sense.

25. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I've gotten almost everything outside of reginonals and legendaries for each gen so sure hit me