Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 794

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Close it up boys

Oddpac87 likes this.
  2. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Yeahhhhh lol

3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I’m sorry guys. After the storm it literally became the only thing to do because everything is destroyed. Sorry for the sob story.

Just wanted to share my many treasures with my pogo friends while also realizing that I wish there was more to do here. I truly did not mean to flex and if it came off that way I apologize. Lol

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Um don't be sorry haha

Drew Baldy and alina like this.
  5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have like two shiny I’m so not cool

6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Drew just became my personal team rocket nemesis I’m pretty sure

MysteryKnight and Drew Baldy like this.
  7. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Drew's post prompted me to do a shiny count of my own. I'm up to 212 total. My luck this week has been pretty crazy. I got Zigzagoon, Luvdisc, Poliwog, and Psyduck. One each day since Monday. Though, I probably jinxed myself for today now.

I also hatched 53 2k eggs since the gift event started. No shinies there yet.

8. Garrett

I don’t think I’ve caught a shiny since Barcelona

9. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

It’s been several weeks for me as well. I do play it every day too, and catch about 50-100 Pokémon on a slow day so it’s funny how the luck factor varies from person to person

10. Garrett

3C7C34F6-B88F-4802-BBF6-165D79AE47D3.png B169B418-355C-436D-9B8B-27E5FEC94072.png 70D6B788-2AAA-468E-8983-AD3A0D121376.png

Drew Baldy and maldoror like this.
  11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Is there increased spawns going on? Been at this hotel the past few days and it’s a stop and it’s just like 20-25 Pokémon at all time. Usually there’s like 3-4 whenever we come down here

12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

121 shinies

13. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

welp i came here to post that i just hatched a shint togepi but ill sit my ass down...

14. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

104 shinies, but plenty of repeats thanks to my hoarding a bunch after community days.

I’m mostly proud of my shiny 98% maxed out Metagross. I also have the entirely Squirtle line shiny with sunglasses.

irthesteve and Drew Baldy like this.
  15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Got a red eyed Snorlax and I have no intentions of purifying him

Christopher Trang likes this.
  16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I only have 75 shinies

17. Christopher Trang

Mike Stoklasa's Summary of Jurassic World

that's how i feel with the shadow Poliwrath.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I think I’ve figured out what the rarest Pokémon in the game is going to be at some point and I’ve got to make sure I get one lol.

Once shadow Lugia is introduced into the game it’ll technically be possible to have a Lucky, Shiny, Purified, Legendary pokemon.

irthesteve and smowashere like this.
  19. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

New personal record for eggs hatched in a week. Not a single shiny among them.

20190811_204130.jpg

irthesteve likes this.
  20. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Do any of you know if tickets for Safari Zone events cost something? I saw that Go Fest doesn't cost anything, you just reserve free tickets. I'd imagine it's the same for Safari Zone.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Not sure how I managed this

Screenshot_20190812-070620.png

irthesteve and maldoror like this.
  22. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

These shiny numbers :-O

I have 13 shinies.

23. Garrett

FD08D865-9E2F-4367-8326-2632E904A401.png

Seems excessive.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  24. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

It's because you don't have one. It is giving priority to the Detective Pikachu over other nearby spawns on your list. I had this happen with a Gible in Philly. The stop it was showing was almost a mile away and Gible was first on my list.

25. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's great that they give priority to Pokemon you are missing, but it always gives you a false hope that there is one right next to you haha