Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 742

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

a little bummed that breakthroughs are going to be past legendaries on shuffle for another couple of months, that's six consecutive and i really enjoyed the themed months and related tasks. this gives me little hope for much of a refresh in field research tasks for the next two months, and some of them have been there for like four straight months already. the egg stuff is very vague too... most of the stuff for 10k has already been in there for months. i hatched two straight Mawile last week.

at least all four legendaries are good though and all have a shiny chance

2. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I've gotten four enteis in a row BLARG

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Need Latios and Latias. Don’t need another reason to keep buying incubators.

4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Need Latios/Latias/Lugia

5. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm stoked that more legendaries with shinies have been added. I'm still without any shiny legendary, so this gives me something to hope for.

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I would like shiny versions of all 4 please

Shrek likes this.
  7. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I actually have 2 shinies out of 4 of these. They are the only 2 legendary shinies I have though

Shrek likes this.
  8. irthesteve

Zapdos is the one legendary shiny I have, I would appreciate having more!

9. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Finally no more Entei and Raikou

Drew Baldy likes this.
  10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i have shiny Lugia from a trade way back when it went live and it's a 67% so I'd take an upgrade gladly. got shiny Ho-Oh from research in Jan which was amazing. haven't had a whiff of Latios or Latias shiny because i left my old job that let me do three raids a day, now i am lucky to do two of each new legendary total

11. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

So I just did a Deoxys Ex Raid on my lunch break (got it luckily) but does anyone else’s pokedex show they have all 4 forms of it just by catching one? My pokedex is saying I have the Speed one and the Attack one and i’ve caught neither. I don’t even think the Speed one is in the game yet.

irthesteve likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

yes

Kyle Max likes this.
  13. I've also noticed this and I think the only way to tell which forms you've actually caught is to look under "Evolution" at the bottom of the dex entry. Should just be a shadow for the forms you haven't caught.

Kyle Max likes this.
  14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

It’s very odd because it didn’t have them checked off for me like a month ago. Wonder if it’s a glitch?

Patterns in Traffic likes this.
  15. Signifire

Anyone wanna battle

16. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Got a 100% caterpie and 100 doesn’t fit in the name after Butterfree... :|

5CAB69FE-AA66-44A6-A533-559ACC94A79A.png

17. lati

Is anyone else seeing only male Combees the last couple weeks? I’ve been trying to find a female better than the 57% IV one I currently have but I haven’t even seen one since the start of their release. Maybe I just have terrible luck

18. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad that the Research Breakthrough Legendaries will all have a chance of shiny. Of course, I'll probably only get Lugia for 2 months since it's the one shiny I have out of the 4.

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

In the games there is only a 10% chance of female, so it's likely that is the case here too.

alina likes this.
  20. Signifire

Drew Baldy and Shrek like this.
  21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Debating on using my research breakthrough now or waiting until the 1st. I still need a regi and lugia but I will delete this game if I get another damn dog

22. lati

I decided to wait haha. All my tasks are ones that I need to use items for or trade with people so I won’t accidentally complete them and open my breakthrough early, just in case

23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’m leaning toward waiting

24. irthesteve

25. Signifire

Yeah lol it’s wild, what’s even crazier is I remember seeing someone in here saying the exact same thing happened to them a few weeks ago but it was back to back.