Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 718

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

The crazy thing is I’ll see people in my local discord chat who have like 3-4 of them and I’m just like how?

2. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Also, still sitting here in bed sick. Anyone up for an early morning battle? I’m bored out of my mind. I’m really not used to having to sit around and do nothing lol

3. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I will! We recently reached ultra friends, I’m Lati93

4. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Alright. What league do you wanna do?

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They have to be cheating somehow haha

6. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Great games! I was soo shocked that my jolteon took down Rayquaza

Edit: I got dust and a candy! I’ll be around for battles more often now cause I’m trying to get a second move for my Mewtwo

Drew Baldy likes this.
  7. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Good games. You wrecked me that last one lol

8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Some people just seem to always get better luck with shinies at every event. There's a girl in our group that always gets a ton of shinies at every event, while I'm lucky if I even find one outside of CD.

9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Love finally being able to do a raid and then not catching the Poke. It’s my favorite.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Git gud m8

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wonder what next week brings us. Lake Trio?

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Of all the trios, this is the one I forget exists

13. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Same. There's nothing even remarkable between the three of them.

14. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Caught like 20 sol rocks on my bed today with lures and stuff and not one shiny

irthesteve likes this.
  15. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Just had a wild Alola Exeggutor show up randomly on my map. I haven't seen one in months. I gave it a golden razz and threw a great curveball with an Ultra Ball. It shook once, broke free, and fled.

I'm just sitting here like... "what the fuck could I have done differently?"

16. Drew Baldy

Trusted

A girl in the chat I’m in had a shiny solrock run from her after hitting it with an excellent golden raspberry curveball. I didn’t even know shinys can run from you.

This game is dumb sometimes

17. DerekIsAGooner

Absolutely.

18. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Got a glameow today from a 5k egg, and finally have my Smeargle! Kanto/Johto 100% complete!

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

In todays edition of “i feel old”, Pokemon Snap came out 20 years ago today.

Garrett L., Oddpac87 and irthesteve like this.
  20. DerekIsAGooner

With the Switch's built in motion control, the heavy nostalgia surrounding Pokemon Snap, and the Pokemon Company's history of buying into its fans' nostalgia you'd think Pokemon Snap would be perfect for a reissue or remake soon.

alina likes this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Just make a sequel including all gens pls

atticusfinch, alina and Drew Baldy like this.
  22. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

being able to bring my Snap cartridge into Blockbuster and print out shitty little 4x4 prints of my pics remains the pinnacle of technology

Drew Baldy, Oddpac87 and Sean Murphy like this.
  23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I didn’t know you could bring your own in, I just used it there lol

Shrek likes this.
  24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Does anyone know how to resolve the connectivity issues between go and let’s go? I’ve tried everything the Internet has said and nothing is working and it’s really really starting to annoy me

25. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

are you sure both your Switch and your Let’s Go game are running the latest versions? i know they pushed an update last month to fix a widespread issue with Go connectivity