Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 690

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Drew Baldy Feb 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 16, 2019)
    Drew Baldy

Trusted

Was doing family stuff so I only got to randomly open the app. Did catch 2 shinys (both garbage stats). However, I did catch a 98% IV Swinub and got enough candy to evolve into 9 Mamoswine with ancient power so that’s pretty cool

Signifire likes this.
  2. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Just a FYI if you haven’t evolved yet, ancient power is likely to be real bad for raids/gyms, so you probably only need like one for each league level in case they end up being good there. No telling if they’ll even be that good there yet, but I did those just to be safe. It’s the best ice attacker in the game now though, so that’s what I’m saving most of mine for.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Lol, probably should have payed attention to that. Already evolved all 9 because I have no patience

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

7 shiny, walked like 5 miles and frozen af

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So glad I don't have to walk to the show I'm going to tonight. MSG being right above Penn is the best.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Poppy?

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, I didn't realize this and evolved both and now the stronger one has two rock special moves. It's awful

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Lol I wish. Someone gave me a ticket to see Interpol. Not really my kinda show, but I had nothing better to do tonight.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  9. PeacefulOrca Feb 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 16, 2019)
    PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They play a lot of free shows but I haven't listened to them since like 06 so I didn't ever think of going

Snail mail is opening though, that's awesome. Msg usually has bands who open play super early so I'd try to get there around doors, I remember being pissed I missed hellogoodbye when I got free tickets to paramore

10. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I got here an hour early and I'm bored as fuck. These seats are awful too. Ugh

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yep, that's why they're free. Did they win them?

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have no idea how she got these. She works for Sony and ended up getting better tickets for free.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  14. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Swinub community day today. Guaranteed 5 sinnoh stones from both trainer battles and pvp battles today. Already got my 10, but if you need someone to battle for yours later I’m happy to help.

15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

we have this awesome board game cafe that opened up recently called Bard and Baker that does themed coffee or cocktails for all the big Pokémon events. thought yall might enjoy.

Let’s Go release
    EF5731C6-6D1A-4178-A645-12B2CAC4A738.jpeg

Feebas Tasks Day
    AAEAFD42-1B66-41EE-942F-D502C5DF0B3A.jpeg

Totodile Community Day
    24C62D53-4AEA-4431-B064-7CA790FC4E55.jpeg

Swinub Community Day
    679D9A1E-CF2C-41A8-AF5E-DDDAFBB20739.jpeg

16. Drew Baldy

Trusted

That’s really cool. I would go there every single community day if there was something like that in my town

Shrek likes this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I want to be there

Joe4th, PeacefulOrca and Shrek like this.
  18. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

honestly it’s been so damn cold we’ve been doing community day at a mall that’s in the opposite direction of the cafe for the past few months and have missed out on the last bunch of special drinks. def excited to get tipsy on Treecko Tequila or whatever they come up with while we play when it’s warmer downtown in a couple of months lol

Drew Baldy likes this.
  19. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I ended up with 7 shinies. Caught everything I could for 45 minutes and then only caught a couple from time to time because my hands were frozen.

20. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I caught a CP21 shiny Minun today but not a single Swinub

21. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

That'd be awesome. I'm around now if you are.

22. Anyone want to do a quick battle? I got 4 in but my friend didn't have time for a 5th

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Hmm I'm not sure we're Ultra Friends :/

Edit, nope we're barely great friends.

Patterns in Traffic likes this.
  24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

So Shiny Granbull is some bullshit

irthesteve and PeacefulOrca like this.
  25. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Anyone up for 3 quick battles?