Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 659

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

You know, this game has never pissed me off until today. I didn’t see a single shiny and it was the first time I actually played the entire time. Must have clicked around 250-300 totodile. Previous community days I would go out and play for an hour and catch like 3-4. Today was nothing. I woulda been happy with one.

2. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Got one shiny. Ran out of Pokeballs and coins, so I had to spend a $1 to get more...

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Saw three totodiles, none were shiny

4. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I was gonna play today but I took a nap instead

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, it happened pretty quick. I napped also but managed to have one chance at it and failed. Oh well.

6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

caught 10 shiny Totodile, traded for a shiny Elekid, hatched a Chingling, and unlocked the second move on the maxed out 100% Mewtwo

7. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Not a bad day!

Shrek likes this.
  8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I worked through another event and missed shinies: a memoir

Shrek likes this.
  9. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Whoops I forgot about this because I got distracted doing a puzzle of a covered bridge

Henry and Shrek like this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

5 shinies for me!

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hatched a Munchlax. Fuck yeah.

12. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I’ve done two field researches since this post and both of them were entei. I almost threw my phone

MysteryKnight likes this.
  13. Garrett

I got Moltres first try to complete Kanto and Lugia first try to complete (minus Smeargle) Johto on research tasks so is this what it feels like to be hated like @Shrek

EASheartsVinyl, CarpetElf and Shrek like this.
  14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Finally evolved my precious maxed Totodile. Got a shiny too

EASheartsVinyl and Joe4th like this.
  15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I only had an hour to play yesterday. Managed to get one shiny but the weather kept most people away so it wasn’t much fun to be out hunting and not see anyone. My father got three in the same time period so I’m pretty jealous. I hope something else fun happens soon because this is my longest Go slump in a long time. I just can’t bring myself to care about any of it.

Signifire likes this.
  16. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Raiding is still at an absolute all time low around here. And the local group chat was pretty quiet yesterday even though it was community day. I just can’t really get motivated to go out and play anymore, especially raiding. Not that we would ever have enough even if I did want to do a legendary raid, these days.

17. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Anyone wanna do 3 quick battles?

18. Garrett

I need one more Egg for Meltan. Looked up the next research tasks and lol never getting Meltan

19. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Randomly caught a shiny Bulbasaur this morning. Unexpected shinies are my favorite type.

irthesteve, DerekIsAGooner and Shrek like this.
  20. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

still no 10k egg from Adventure Sync since it became a thing

21. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'll be stuck on the Catch an Aerodactyl task for Meltan for the rest of 2019.

Garrett L. likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Look for the "evolve using an item" task. I got an Aerodactyl today.

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Man, that feeling of clicking on a random Pokemon and seeing that star animation is the best.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  24. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

YES. Thanks for the heads up.

I even hatched an Aerodactyl during Community Day and I was so upset that it didn't count. Looks like I need to start spinning stops and find this research.

25. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

@ghostedaway and @nomoretape we become ultra friends when I open your gifts today, tell me if you want to synchronize to put an egg.