Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 621

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I really hope hacking/mods don't become a bigger thing in PoGo now that PvP is introduced just like it is in the main series meta. People will design 'mons with perfect IVs for battle and then wipe the floor with average players. It's why I never got into competitive playing.

Then again, because people will mainly be just battling with their friends we won't run into many cheaters. I'll give PvP a try and see, but I've always been more of a collector than a battler on PoGo anyway.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I went down a rabbit hole of people proving top tier players were all hacking. I regret it all and believe nothing anymore.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  3. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Some people here have an obsession over "spoofing/cheating" players, so they created a bot that would tell them who was attacking a gym, so if they saw it was a "legit" player attacking their gym, they would leave it alone, but if it was someone accused of spoofing (they had a long list, not all really spoofers), they would defend the gym so the person wouldn't take it. So basically, they cheated because they hated cheaters.

4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

[​IMG]

atticusfinch likes this.
  5. Philll

Trusted

Okay, very cool that you can battle ultra/best friends from anywhere. Looking forward to having my ass kicked by you all.

6. currytheword

Trusted

My maxed out 100% Groudon has sat idly waiting for this day.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Idk if this would be easy to do or not but in-game messaging should be a thing, now that theye incorporating friend levels more, for trading, battling, popping eggs for ultra/best friends. Would be so much easier than posting a screenshot on your discord hoping someone recognizes the person youre looking for.

8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I think I read some time ago that they were working on something like that, but I might be wrong. I think it was sometime in late spring or early summer I saw that.

9. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Caught this today. I am super stoked as I love the shiny Roselia line. Now I just need a damned stone to evolve it.

[​IMG]

10. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Finally doing the spooky special research and these 8 new pokestops are such a pain.

11. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

This Meltan research combo trio is gonna kill me. The Magnemite/Egg level.

Signifire likes this.
  12. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Oh yeah lmao the Meltan one is gonna take me forever too. Guess that’s what I get for not playing.

13. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

yeah, it's nearly impossible for me to play around work right now...despite being at the second best place in the city to play for work. the other day we had so many people in the mall playing pokemon because it was pouring rain it was absurd.

Jdaniels likes this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

The ten raids is what’s gonna kill me. I’m lucky if I catch like one raid a month. And currently I’m on that task and I actually did a raid this morning before I got to that set of tasks today

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I really don’t like PVP in really anything so this announcement doesn’t have me hyped. I do love that I’ll be able to finally finish that Ace Trainer badge though, and I will absolutely have to play some of you just for the fun of doing it so far away.

16. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Yo HouseStarkemon, natefoundglory, schackbr, SlocDawg, and Unclephilly129 we'll become ultra friends if I open your gifts. Lemme know if you wanna use an egg.

Philll and atticusfinch like this.
  17. schackbr

Regular

i do i do! lets coordinate tmrw

18. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Most definitely will use an egg!

19. Philll

Trusted

Yeah I'm up for that, though I think I'm probably a different time zone to all y'all so if it doesn't work out then no biggie.

20. schackbr

Regular

still stuck on "catch a cubone" for Meltan.

21. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Is it just me or are the new boxes worse in value than before

22. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

they are horrible. 6 pinap berries in the biggest box is laughable

23. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

They must be pranking us

24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Is there an event going on? Usually, they only give us special boxes during an event so I thought maybe I missed something.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wish you could sub something out. I always want incubators, but fuck raid passes.

irthesteve, atticusfinch and Shrek like this.