Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

FINALLY found a 10k egg

2. marceting

Trusted

Caught one in a park the other day. CP 305. We can talk trades once they have it in the game.

Garrett L. likes this.
  3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Once trades are active, this thread is gonna become basically eBay.

Don't you worry, folks. By then, I'll have an army of Pidgeots. But won't we all?

tmski, marceting and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. jorbjorb

7 rings

finally got it. love that I can name my squirtle "fucker"

5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I named my Taurus "Miserabull" because I am funny.

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I wonder if you need to be near the person to trade though

7. Garrett

That brought back memories of sitting in a circle on the playground using that really crappy cord between Gameboys to trade. But I hope not, as I don't know a single person in Knoxville currently playing.

marceting and oldjersey like this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I would hope so.

9. Shrek

Anyone else have bugged trophies? For example, the "Youngster" trophy says I've caught 2/3 Rattatas... but I've got at least 20 or so. Caught a couple this morning to make sure. Still only showing 2.

10. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

yeah, i've caught over 50 magikarp and it thinks i've only caught 4.

i actually also have the same issue with the youngster trophy.

11. Garrett

I have the same issue with the Youngster trophy. I've evolved like nine Ratattas (using a lucky egg, I evolved a bunch of pidgeys and shit, too, just for the double XP) and it says I've only caught one.

12. Shrek

Some reddit searching says that for both the Magikarp and Rattata trophies, they have to be under a certain, unconfirmed weight. Idk how accurate it is, but it's the most in-depth thing I've found: Pokémon GO achievements • /r/pokemongo

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

caught a blastoise at msg last night. its weak, but i don't have to evolve it so i should be able to power it up real quick

14. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Don't play this game much, but I caught a cp638 Snorlax while sitting at a brewery having a drink the other day. And I got a cp430 Magmar in the parking lot at work. Those have been the highlights of my Pokemon Go experience. haha.

15. brentkid

Regular

Not only are those bugged but it even the gender-specific ones like gym battles are titled wrong. Not that it matters but the trophy saying "Battle Girl" despite being a dude is kind of funny.

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, pretty sure the Rattata and Magikarp trophies are only for catching ones of specific weights. I know for sure the Rattata one used to say "catch 3 rattatas under x" but it seems to have changed now to just "catch 3 rattatas"

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

data is at 90% with ten days left on the month. Ugh.

stayillogical and Garrett L. like this.
  18. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Hatched a Sandshrew this morning and I now have the feels.

Serenity Now and Garrett L. like this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

A Brand New Blastoise

20. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I haven't gotten any notices yet, but I'm not looking forward to that. Especially since my brother is also on my plan..

Garrett L. likes this.
  21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly don't think my data usage has gone up at all because of this. The game probably uses less data than the Reddit browsing I'd be doing in car rides and such if I wasn't playing it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm getting the unlimited Pokemon Go data for T-Mobile Tuesday.

23. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Just hatched 4 eggs got Bulbasaur, Sheldar, Magikarp and Goldeen. Not too bad.

atticusfinch likes this.
  24. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I hatched three so far. Weedle, Nidoran, and a Caterpie... You know, the ones I see a thousand of everywhere I go. What a waste.

Somehow though, my house (out in the woods) always has a Bulbasaur by it at least once a day, so I'm racking those up anyways.

25. Shrek