Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 570

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Four times eggs on Sunday!

irthesteve likes this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i will be standing around tapping every Beldum to the point that it will balance out to normal for me lol

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

@Drew Baldy we go best today, is there a good time for you?

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

@Drew Baldy I’ve got an egg on for about 25 minutes if you’re ok with me opening now. Just let me know.

5. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I’m okay with it.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  6. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I used a bunch of Super Incubators to clear up space to get gen 4 eggs, and then I got 9 2km eggs...

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I assume the reason you're not allowed to dump eggs is to prevent people from dumping eggs and spinning stops until they only get/have 10km eggs. This is easily remedied by just setting a limit on how many new eggs you can get in a week. Hell the gift giving police come in real quick why can't they just limit an account to say 5 new eggs a week, and let you dump them? If you want to dump all your alolan or 2k eggs go ahead but if you spin stops an hour later and load back up on 2k eggs, you're SOL until next week. I think that's fair. I want to get rid of these stupid alolan eggs so badly but need to either buy incubators and go on a long ass walk or do them one by one and have it take 6 months.

/rant

Jdaniels likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just hate that I can't open gifts because I don't want garbage eggs. I'll take any eggs over those.

Jdaniels likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

@Drew Baldy @Thomas Nassiff im about to pop a lucky egg and send yall gifts as we go ultra today, if you wanna pop an egg yourselves and accept ;) or just accept normally i dont wanna forceee ya

10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Man, I was just opening gifts and not paying attention at all and I think I might have opened it before you popped the egg. If I did I’m sorry

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Are one of you guys boopnet?

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I have that friend too so definitely. Lol.

13. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Well we become ultra friends next gift opened and I just wanted to let them know that I’ll wait until they are ready. Trying to start paying more attention when I open gifts lol

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I have a ton I’m close on and I keep forgetting to check before I open. I’m definitely going to mess one up at some point.

I also have some friends with absolutely no way to contact and I feel bad for our eventual timing.

15. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I play this game so sporadically that I have paid absolutely no attention to XP, but I guess I should have been considerate of people on my friends list. Whoops.

I’m CopyHawk btw. Not sure if I ever posted that in here.

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Haha its all good!

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I too have a boopnet - boopnet show yourself!

18. Haha that's me! Thanks for the heads up @Drew Baldy but I don't have any lucky eggs so feel free to open at your leisure!

19. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I need three new friends for the A Ripple In Time research. I've had luck in here before. Add me!

3951 1026 8222

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Staraptor is the first final bird evo that requires 100 candy dayum

21. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Another community day I have to work through. #retaillife

22. Philll

Trusted

Yeah I completely missed out as well. Don't know why community days only last for 3 hours and not, y'know, a whole day...

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I think the reason it doesn't last the whole day is that it forces people to go out in the same hours and "get together" instead of being spread in a whole day.

Signifire likes this.
  24. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Only my second Perfect IV. Hoping for a Hitmonlee or Hitmontop.

54503BB8-5CC1-4C05-BE59-66DE56A574C9.png

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

oncenowagain likes this.