Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 569

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Aaannndddd

Screenshot_20181017-124942.png

2. tomtom94

Trusted

That is a pretty heavy waste of rare candies but we've all done something similar I think, just maybe not on that scale.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm pretty close on all the starters and Staraptor, so I can't judge Steve. At least not for Pokemoning.

Shrek and irthesteve like this.
  4. irthesteve

But for everything else.... whooof have at me!

5. currytheword

Trusted

It's hard for me to know what's worth putting candy/dust into and what isn't cause I am completely unfamiliar with these Pokemon lol.

6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I wouldn't rare candy any of the new stuff yet since it's out in abundance.

currytheword likes this.
  7. irthesteve

The 10k egg pokemon are definitely the toughest right now, don't have any of them and they both evolve twice I think

8. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

rare candies are precious. i don’t think i’ve used any on a non-legendary. i’ve pumped 300+ into Mewtwos this month though lol

9. Shrek

Riolu only evolves once but i have a feeling he’s gonna be a less than 10% hatch rate

10. irthesteve

ahhh good to know. I have 4 10k eggs cooking right now actually, hoping for at least one of each to pop out

11. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

So when do we expect the CP values to be balanced? I thought they would have implemented it already with them accidentally doing it the other day

12. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

If you hatch a Riolu its evolution, Lucario, will possibly be a better fighting type than Machamp. It'll be very valuable when taking down Blissey, Snorlax, and Slaking at gyms.

13. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Is there a boost to shiny chance for the ones in raids? if so how much?

14. Shrek

my understanding is that, if it’s a raid-exclusive mon (Absol, Mawile), the chance of a shiny is somewhere around 1/50. Pokémon in raids that have a shiny form but are also available in eggs/the wild are their regular super rare chance

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Empoleon and the Shinx line are the only things I need right now.

currytheword likes this.
  16. irthesteve

I need the Shinx line and the Rilou line

17. Shrek

i’ve got enough candy for all three starters but am holding out for a 90%+ for ‘em. i have 3 10km eggs within a mile of hatching and i’m ready for it

18. irthesteve

Caught a Shinx today and immediately set as my buddy, we've got a long way to go pal

atticusfinch, currytheword and Shrek like this.
  19. Shrek

my 10k were Trapinch x2 and a Chansey :|

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh no!

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Got the first and second forms of all gen4 starters, did a raid at an ex raid gym, and went 2/2 on mewtwos all within the same half hour with a lucky egg on

RIDING THIS HIGHHHHHH

currytheword and Drew Baldy like this.
  22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Did a bunch of trades with my dad today just for extra candy and got three lucky starter trades in a row. Have enough for Torterra and almost enough for Infernape. Still need about 20 for Piplup to finish.

And hatched a Shinx so that will be the next one to really push.

23. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Soloed the bunny today. That’s about it

irthesteve likes this.
  24. currytheword

Trusted

Managed to nab a 93% Shinx today.

25. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

If there are two potential pronunciations for Pokemon names, I can guarantee you I'll always pick the wrong one. Although, I should have known it wasn't pronounced "Turt-wig" from the start so that's my fault.

irthesteve likes this.