Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Also this is the equivalent of saying that black people are thugs in the US.

2. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I thought maori was a type of Pokemon up until I read this comment.

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Rode my bike for a little and it wasn't registering any walking distance for my eggs. Oh well. Snagged a jigglypuff.

4. wordzanddreamz

Yeah, I'm not ripping on you. Just honestly didn't know why the ethnicity of the person needed to be a part of the original story that the person told. Sucks it happened though.

5. wordzanddreamz

I saw a blastoise on my radar and it disappeared. :tear:

6. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

Finally available for Intel processors and I'm thrilled.

7. Checkered

Regular

Is adding the detail that they were Maoris racist?

8. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Got it. Got it. I'm with you. An unfortunate turn of the conversation. Let's get back on course.

I took the advice of someone in here and evolved a number of weak/early stage pokemon (weedle, pidgey, ratattas, etc.) .while I had a lucky egg going and boosted two levels in less than 20 minutes. Definitely the way to get advanced quickly. Seems you get the same XP regardless of whether you have already logged that evolution already or not.

Appreciate the tip.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  9. Checkered

Regular

Thanks mate. Just got out of the hospital the next morning and it's all good but I look fucking terrible hahaha.

There was a lure in the area but only about 4 other people not including them and us in the area. Thought it was a safe assumption that people hanging out in a park next to a lure on a Thursday were playing but I guess not.

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I'm starting to get salty that I can't catch some of my favorites.

I saw a Snorlax silhouette today, and best believe I chased that stupid thing down for half an hour until my game froze and crashed when I went to catch an effin Zubat.

11. wordzanddreamz

Said something earlier today about wishing I could get a ponyta... just hatched one 676. nice.

cybele likes this.
  12. Garrett

I don't know you. But know that I hate you, haha. Ponyta is in my top three most wanted.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  13. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Don't want to evolve things at low levels in case I catch something better....
    Can't catch something better unless I evolve for experience...

14. Garrett

Do whatever you wanna do.

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

There's a church at the end of my block that is the only stop in the while neighborhood. Today on my way to work I saw an ambulance with its lights on in the street in front of the church. I look to see what's going on and it's just an older lady swiping on her phone getting the items from the stop.

16. I hatched a CP 255 Cubone yesterday and caught a CP 341 Tauros today. Two of my favorites in back to back days... Setting the bar high for tomorrow.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Definitely love living downtown in a city, literally so many people are walking around here and tons of lures. I gotta find more time.. but I got my 675 CP Flareon and a Wartortle I caught.

18. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

So jealous you have both of those. I keep seeing them and Abra on my radar but never find them haha

19. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i like to think i'm getting the hang of things! i'm lvl 5 now at least. went to the park before work and walked around and caught various pokeman's around there. there's a TON of pokestops there which is dope (would be doper if i lived closer to it)

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

well tonight I learned what TOO MANY people means. I was down at Santa Monica pier (already a hotbed for this game) during a FREE pier concert for Borns. Anyway, no one could even get the game to load, and when it did load a caught pokemon would freeze the game. I caught ZERO the entire night there, haha. At least I was there for the show, not the game

AndrewSoup likes this.
  21. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Has anyone experienced Pokestops disappearing. There is a tiny church and a bigger one that are close to me that I would hit up to and from work and last night neither appeared.

Garrett L. likes this.
  22. what

Regular

Hatched a chansey and onix out of 10 k eggs yesterday. Each only in the 200s though which I thought was pretty lame

23. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

I noticed a Gym at my post office disappeared.

24. Garrett

I think businesses can request gyms/pokestops be removed from their premises.

[​IMG]

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ugh that last one it brutally accurate.