Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 441

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Wiffed on two Regice today. boooo

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I’m hoping the raiders in my town come out in full force tomorrow. Nobody has been at any regice raids in my area the last 2 days and i can see 6 gyms from my couch.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The Raiders don't play until August

atticusfinch likes this.
  4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

There is a big cemetery in town where there is a lot of Pokestops and Gyms that put signs two years ago saying Pokemon players were welcome to come in to play. All has been good until the few recent Community Days when over 100 players were walking around at the same time and parking their cars everywhere. Some people were very irrespectful, walking near people who were there for a burial while talking really loud. I went there for the last two Community Days, but when I saw a burial, I took a different path so I didn't pass near it.

So the cemetery owners got a lot of complaints, so they asked Niantic to remove all pokestops and gyms. It's a shame for those of us who were staying respectful to those who were there to mourn since we are losing a great spot, but it's probably for the best.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

4 of the 6 gyms i can see from my apartment are in surrounding cemeteries - its weird being this close to them lol - fortunately 2 of the gyms can be reached by leaning against the fence and not actually going in, occasionally i've gone in to reach the gyms inside, and i have always felt uncomfortable. i try to do it as little as possible. i have no qualms stepping up onto property of a church or synagogue or what have you, or even a memorial of sorts, but the cemeteries always make me feel weird.

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

on that topic i have heard very disappointing and frustrating stories about people playing at the 9/11 memorial. cant imagine ever opening the app if i am to visit there.

7. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I felt weird walking there at first, but then I started seeing it as a big park in honor of all those people who have passed. I stick to the roads and don't go walking throughout the graves. But during community days some people were really disrespectful...

8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Someone in my raid group just caught a wild alolan Ratatta.

9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

10. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'll be sending them out every night because it's the easiest time for me to remember and that way I've done all my pokestop rounds

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Just caught the alolan ratata, aloln raticate looks like hes just had all 4 wisdom teeth out

13. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Accepted the friend requests from those who sent. I’ll go back and add folks when I’ve got some free time this evening.

14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

A81728AA-2689-48C8-8B4F-24D9164EFC57.jpeg

15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Finally got Mew today. Also I’ve been finding a lot of Alola Rattata

atticusfinch likes this.
  17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I have regular Rattata. Are both spawning ag the same time?

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Man I don’t want to open any gifts yet because I don’t have any room for eggs

Drew Baldy likes this.
  19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Friend code is

2139 8525 3752

Just need a few more feebas so i can finally evolve it! Let me know what you guys need and hopefully work something out

Garrett L. likes this.
  20. lightning

yep saw them both today. already have regular, caught alolan

also caught some others i didn't have - hoothoot, vulpix, cyndaquil, lileep, slugma, snubbull, venonat.

minun and geodude fled tho ;-;

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Uuuuugh I can’t believe I’m going to have to go hunting for a rat. How dare he make me care!

Kyle Max likes this.
  22. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Dude he’s actually pretty common. Don’t go out of your way to get one. He will come around. I’ve half heartedly played today while at the springs with my family and I’ve caught 6.

irthesteve likes this.
  23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

How much time does Regice get until it gets rotated out? And what are they doing about Alolan Raichu?:

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Got 10 ultra balls in one of y’alls gifts. Much appreciated

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

is it just me or does it seem like we are getting much much less from pokestops now that gift giving is a thing? i have spun a bunch of stops today and even my first of the day has only yielded a few balls and a berry