Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Checking in over here now.

I didn't get a whole lot done today. But in between work meetings I caught a Grimer and evolved my Pidgeotto.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

3. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I accidently just transferred my last Zubat. Did I just lose all of the candies on it? I was about to evolve it...

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Na you're good

JRShoenberger likes this.
  5. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Thank God. I hate catching Zubats. The flapping wings make me dizzy or something. And I don't ever want to catch 20 of them again.

6. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I caught a Dragonite CP47 and an Abra CP62. I'm at level 14. I've fought at gyms and defeated the all 3 opponents of a level 3, and when I go to fight against at a level 1 so I can claim it, they were back at level 3 again.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

On the barricade for brand new tonight at madison square garden. Should I try and catch a Pokemon on Jesse Lacey's head?

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

tmski likes this.
  9. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

My friend caught a magikarp onstage at Merriweather when we were at the show.

10. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I'm having this fear when I'm in areas that make me less comfortable and just standing around. Hope you guys are all good.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I caught some pokemon waiting for Nice As Fuck to start the other night, The Troubadour was a pokestop itself which was nice to pass the time

12. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

13. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I caught a Blastoise last night. I am so happy right now, but I am not happy that the servers are now 'experiencing issues' and have been for the last 5 or 6 hours.

14. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Just hatched a vulpix. Minutes ago. i forgot about that one. wish i could orchestrate a trade with you.

Henry likes this.
  15. Serenity Now

DESCRIBE THE SETTINGS OF THE ENVIRONMENT YOU WERE IN WHEN YOU FOUND IT.

not that i care.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  16. Serenity Now

I don't undertand any of this. Are you speaking English?

irthesteve likes this.
  17. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

On a path near a sailing club on a beach.

18. tmski

Yellowcard Enthusiast.

I live in a tourist beach town and the game here is awesome. I work all day and around 11pm a bunch of buddies just go out and battle the gyms and what not. Best strategy for gaining a ton of XP is to find a place that has a least two pokestops where you can stand inbetween, use two lures, use a lucky egg, and have a ton of pokemon to evolve. We've been doing this and it works so well.

atticusfinch likes this.
  19. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

He and his friend were walking through a park and got beaten up and robbed by thugs.

20. tmski

Yellowcard Enthusiast.

Took my sister out the other night to get her started, first pokemon she caught was a Scyther. There wasn't one on my nearby either, very bummed.

21. Serenity Now

Maori dudes = thugs? Got it.

22. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I spent like 2 hour and found one new thing. Now that I'm back home I'm being taunted by new silhouettes.......

23. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I chased around a Charmeleon silhouette for about half an hour today, but to no avail. I did find someone walking around who was also playing, and I was able to give him some help. He was pretty new to the game.

I'm curious - what is the longest anyone in here has had a Pokemon stay and defend a gym? Until today the longest I've had a Pokemon defend a gym was a couple of hours. However, yesterday I took down a gym near Petsmart all by myself and left my 1050CP Arcanine to defend it. Over 24 hours later and it's still there. It's easily the longest I've had a Pokemon defend a gym.

24. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

No, Maori people are indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand.

Calling them "thugs" was a gross misrepresentation on my part.

25. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

20 minutes, hahahahahaha.

My girlfriend ruled one for about 2 hours though, because she used an 800CP Lapras, I used a 400CP Pinsir.