Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 380

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

It's all about that triple stardust.

2. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Also the chance to get a shiny, but yeah mostly the triple stardust.

3. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Got a shiny and have racked up nearly 150k in stardust since yesterday morning.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

And here I am ignoring all them

5. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

oooof my phone lasted 5 minutes from 80% before completely shutting off. I think I need to delete this app haha. It's hard after sinking that much time into it though.

6. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Caught my first Chansey today in over a year

7. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

There's a Chansey nest right by my house today. Hopefully I can get a Blissy finally.

8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Just so you don't get your hopes up, Chansey doesn't nest, but hopefully you can still get one. They do tend to spawn in the same place (at least during events, from what I've seen), but not at the frequency of "nests".

9. Signifire Feb 14, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 14, 2018)
    Signifire

Had to find this post to see how long it's been since I leveled up, which is a little over a month. I'm currently half way through level 35, but I've been going a lot harder the last couple weeks.

10. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Oh I just meant for today. I've only ever seen one outside of today. Hahaha

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yesterday was a pretty good day with this game:

- Racked up some stardust due to luvdisc spawning like crazy and giving 300 stardust each
    - Caught a Chansey
    - Raided and finally caught a Rayquaza (my wife got one as well, she just redownloaded the app)
    - Got enough candies to evolve my 100% Wailmer into a Wailord
    - Got enough candies to evolve my shiny swablu

12. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I'm catching a bunch of Chansey today. Trying to take complete advantage of this event before it's gone.

13. Signifire

Caught a shiny Luvdisc earlier, my third shiny. Racked up 700 candies without using pinapps on the useless thing

14. Drew Baldy

Trusted

When does the event officially end?

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Tried to do Rayquaza with a buddy and got destroyed. I don't think I'm ever going to get a legendary. lol

16. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Just when I wanted to take advantage of one of the few rainy times we get here in winter, the game is not working... Wanted to catch some Lotads :(

17. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Every gym around me is currently disappearing and it appears the servers are down.

18. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It seems to be back!

LessThanTrevor likes this.
  19. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Another event? With dog Pokemon this time... Honestly right now I'm ready to go back to normal. Even worse is that I didn't even get a shiny fishy :(

carrytheweird likes this.
  20. Signifire

Loving these events, even though the Pokémon you get a bonus from are kind of lame or hard to catch (looking at you, Luvdics), the bonus stardust goes a long way.

carrytheweird likes this.
  21. Drew Baldy

Trusted

This mini event with the dogs is pretty great. Stardust is the one thing in this game I never seem to have enough of. I wonder if this is there way of making up for the loss of stardust from gyms.

22. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i like the events, i just wish they didn't come with increased spawns for the event Pokemon at the expense of others

23. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Just caught my first Rayquaza on my first attempt. I'll admit that I got incredibly lucky. Half of my balls didn't even hit it. I think this has to be the toughest Pokemon to hit with a curveball throw.

24. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I find that that the trick is when the Pokémon is set up like Rayquaza, I get the spin going, and kind of drag my finger almost straight upward instead of outward.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Do I evolve Swablu or hope I see a shiny?