Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 379

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I have 2 Pinaps :/

2. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Is pogo plus worth it? Like will it get stops that you pass when you are driving in a car even over the speed cap?

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Nah the speed cap is about 30mph and if you’re driving faster than that it won’t work, but the convenience of not having to physically spin each stop makes it worth it for me, especially because in my town the speed limit is about 20-30 driving through and there’s dozens of pokestops. It can also be set to catch Pokémon but it just throws a straight pokeball and can’t use other types of balls.

Also I’ve started to just sit in class and leave it on because there are pokestops nearby and Pokémon that pop up.

4. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I may have to invest in one when I get my finances straight.

Signifire likes this.
  5. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Just did 2 Rayquaza raids back to back. Had 24 balls total and hit it once... He's just way too far on iphone X.

carrytheweird likes this.
  6. Signifire

Man I’m having this same problem but I’m on an iPhone 7+, idk what the deal is. Everyone I was with was talking about how much closer he was than Kyogre but I had a lot less trouble hitting Kyogre.

7. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I don't even know how that one ball hit him. I had no problem hitting Kyogre, although I didn't raid before they fixed the distance problem.

8. Signifire

Maybe this will help you.

Balls not reaching Rayquaza • r/TheSilphRoad

Seems like basic advice but I actually hadn’t considered that he was higher up whenever I was trying to hit him, I guess mainly because I’ve never had any problem with distance throwing as others seem to. Also the relatively straight curveball tip may be helpful. I dunno, gonna give it another whirl whenever I get a chance. The only times I hit him were when I didn’t curve the ball. I was also really hungover and I think my fingers were kind of sweaty, which I’ve found doesn’t help.

9. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I'll try some of these tips if they don't tweak the distance before then. I even tried throwing straight up without curving and it just fell down in front of him.

10. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Everything was on my side. Two Rayquazas on the same street, in Gyms of my team, with almost everyone on my team. 24 balls, 1 hit :/

11. Signifire

Yeah that's rough. I was pretty discouraged after missing both of my attempts so far but I still think it's worth it for rare candies and TM's and the XP.

12. Signifire

Finally got enough people for another attempt. Wish me luck on this stupid green bastard

carrytheweird and Micool1 like this.
  13. Signifire

0/3. Kinda over it, it’s gotta be something to do with my phone.

14. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I say wait a week, they might fix it like they did with Kyogre.

15. Signifire

Yeah that’s probably what I’ll do. He seems so easy if I could just throw the damn ball to where he is, like it’s really easy to time his movements etc.

16. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah he's not annoying like Kyogre was when he always moved left and right.

17. Signifire

Yeah Kyogre was a bitch to hit. On another note just got my second shiny, a 92CP Swablu.

18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

The news post in the app said Chansey will also give 3x dust and appear more often for this event.

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I hate this event already

Signifire likes this.
  20. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I did another one today and used the tricks that people were giving online. Landed all my shots (still didn't catch it though)

Signifire likes this.
  21. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Are Chansey's spawning more frequently today?

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I haven't seen any but I guess they are supposed to

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I saw one on the radar which only ever happened last February event so it must be more common.

24. Signifire

They are spawning more frequently but not by much

25. Signifire

These Luvdisc are driving me nuts. Yeah, I’ve racked up almost 400 candies from them already without Pinapps, but no, I’m not about to use a fucking ultra ball and razz berry catching this worthless pink prick.