Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 358

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I just don't ever do gym battles unless I need a new legendary. Yes, that is a fault of my own, but still I wish it wasn't a requirement to get a better chance at EX passes

ghostedaway likes this.
  2. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

If it weren't for legendary raids, I think leveling up would be impossible for me. But they're super helpful and pretty fun. Currently, with the double xp and a lucky egg, if you do a Legendary raid you'll get 40,000XP.

3. irthesteve

Farfetch'd should be here in a few hours

Micool1 likes this.
  4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to do legendary raids for the double XP, but we have real crappy weather around here :/

5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Just caught one!

6. irthesteve

Me too!! Just Mr Mine and Mew for me to finish gen 1

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

got my farfetch'd right away, which was nice.

still havent gotten suicune, hoping i get lucky this week.

8. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

You have Mewtwo?

9. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I took out my phone when I finished work yesterday and saw the notification saying Farfetch'd was unlocked, so I opened the game and there was one right there at my job.

10. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Didn't play this all November. Opened the app in my bed. Caught Farfetch'd. Hehehe.

carrytheweird likes this.
  11. irthesteve

12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Completely unsurprising. I have tried to get many raids done at the one place where I know they've shown up but it just isn't happening. They need to expand the Ex Raids, plain and simple. I raid consistently throughout the week but I never get a shot at Mewtwo? One of my favorites? But yeah, throw me farfetch'd that'll please me. I'm sitting at 245 Caught/250 Seen.

Still don't have Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Mewtwo, Unown, Heracross, or Corsola. SO, if these Ex Raids don't start expanding I really don't have much to play for after this event is up. I could keep pushing towards level 35 but i'm only half way there. It's exhausting enough doing mass evolves in the summer. Winter? forget about it.

14. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I hope they put EX Raids more frequently from now on. It's basically triple luck. You need to be lucky enough to get a pass, for the time to fit your personal schedule and to catch the damn Mewtwo. I think for now the third gen will have to keep me busy (also I'm gonna bet Delibird will come around Christmas).

15. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Quadruple luck, you have to remember you also have to catch a raid at a SPECIFIC location during a specific window of time. It's total bullshit. But yeah, let's make every other legendary as common as possible. I see like 6 Suicune raids a day.

16. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

They should have left out the exclusive thing and just made these raids spawn very rarely.

irthesteve and carrytheweird like this.
  17. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yay! They just updated the game to support the iphone X screen size! I can now play the game in all of my screen's glory!

Also the loading is crazy fast now!

18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Ho-oh is out in raids now!

carrytheweird and Micool1 like this.
  19. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It's there until December 12th so two weeks!

20. irthesteve

OMGGGGGGG

21. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like they’re all about to start in NYC

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Regular raids or dumb ex ones?

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

24. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I actually don’t see any popping up. Isn’t 7 pm the raid cut off?

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious