Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 356

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It wasn't even during the ice event, I just saw batches of 3-4 Swinubs always for like 2-3 months. Maybe it was because of the winter. Now all I see around my job are Staryu, Goldeen, Magikarp, Psyduck, etc.

I also never see Tauros anymore, but I always saw it before.

carrytheweird and Jdaniels like this.
  2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah it seems like they majorly dialed back on the Tauros spawns at some point early in the year. I used to see one in my neighborhood every night and then never saw one again.

3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Same here. In my dex I've seen 52 Tauros, and caught 17, the last one caught being December of last year. Had I of known that I'd never see one again I'd of kept more than 2 haha. The worst part, I didn't ever care for or check IV's so the two I kept were based on CP levels. The IV's are terrible.

Signifire likes this.
  4. Signifire

Funnily enough I actually have seen a few recently after not seeing them since April and I caught this one in my neighborhood last week. Highest CP and best IV’s of any I’ve caught.

EEF5FC0F-B68B-4C1A-AC1A-F60EE3AA645E.png

carrytheweird likes this.
  5. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

My best has a CP 1500 something with 52% IV's hahaha.

6. Signifire

Lol yeah that was the first with over 80 IV’s and I used to catch them every time I saw one. I’m at 206 Tauros candy though haha I had a feeling they were gonna nerf the spawns back then. Not that they’re even really good for much.

7. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

After several months, I finally hatched a 3rd Tyrogue and of course it won’t give me a fucking Hitmonlee. God dammit.

8. Signifire

I’m gonna make an effort to stop using any stardust, I don’t really need to power anything up anyway but it’s still so tough to commit haha. Got one of each legendary (except Articuno, which I missed out on) powered up to around 2500, so I think I can sit on this stardust if my willpower will allow it.

6AC0C3DB-525C-4B17-BECE-6AF6CC530BF3.png

9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Nice! I'm trying to get my best Entei higher, but the raids have not gone in my favor. I've only caught 10 out of 24 successful raids.

10. Signifire

Ooh yeah they are very hard to catch. I’m 10/15 right now though which I think is my highest percentage caught or maybe second to Zapdos. I wish I had caught more Raikou though, apparently that’s the best legendary out right now besides Mewtwo. Only caught three of those. I dig Entei because they have really high HP, but apparently they’re not great overall.

11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Entei is a favorite of mine so I push to get as many as I can. Raikou gave me such trouble and I had so many issues/glitches during raids for Raikou that I settled for 4 and just stopped trying for it haha.

Signifire likes this.
  12. Signifire

Yeah idk why but I really like Entei, I think it must have something to do with nostalgia from the game boy games. And yeah that happened to me with Articuno. I had done so many Tyrannitar raids and had caught most of them so when Articuno and Lugia came out they were so fucking hard to catch that I got frustrated and didn’t do any legendary raids for a while. Then Zapdos was so easy it brought me back in.

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Lugia was most definitely the hardest for me. Not only was it hard to catch, it was pretty hard to beat in the first place. Generally, most of the birds we were able to beat with 5-6 people from the slack group. Lugia would take 8 or so, and I only caught 2. Neither of which i'm pleased with cause their IV's are in the low 80's.

14. Signifire

Yeah Lugia was really tough and seems to be the consensus as the toughest Pokémon, understandably. On another note, I think it’s kinda weird they made Mewtwo easier to catch than all the other legendaries. I think it has a 5% catch rate compared to the 2.5% catch rate of the others.

15. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

These are my top CP's. Have quite a few 93-98% Pokémon that I wish had higher CP. But I have next to no stardust left.

IMG_8625.PNG IMG_8626.PNG

Signifire likes this.
  16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I think it's necessary given how god damn hard they've made it to get one of his raids! I will be pretty bummed if I don't get him when I finally get an invite.

Signifire likes this.
  17. Signifire

think I posted this a few weeeks ago but I’ve powered a few up a bit since then

FBF31BE7-E67D-48CA-ACDA-A2AE73EAD475.png

That 69% Dragonite is unfortunate. I have like 400 Dratini candies right now and just can’t find ANY with high enough IV’s to evolve. Might just say screw it soon because I think they just nerfed Dratini spawns.

18. Signifire

Haha yeah fair point, I would be super pissed if I finally got an invite and then wasn’t able to catch him. But it would add to the rarity of it which would be cool.

19. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I am envious of your Snorlax and red Gyarados.

20. Signifire

I thought I’d never catch a shiny haha was so excited when I finally did even though it’s garbage IV’s. And I’ve hatched a decent amount of Snorlax but I’ve caught most of them using the local rocket maps when I lived in a bigger city.

By the way, digging your new name!

21. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Right after I just complained about stardust, I hatched a Dratini (with double candy). Now I have a crazy amount of candy to power up my 100% Dragonite but 0 stardust to do it with lol

It blows because that Dragonite came from the very first Dratini I ever caught, so his CP is soooo low (because my level was so low at the time). I've powered him up like crazy but he's just now at 2200CP. He'll get up there one of these days, I guess.

22. Signifire

Damn, that’s dedication. 100% Dragonite is incredibly rare though, so kudos!

23. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Yep, I got him long before I knew IVs were a thing so luckily I didn't transfer him (somehow he's my only 100%). I ended up walking him 117 KM because Dratini are so rare around here, too.

carrytheweird and Signifire like this.
  24. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I have a 98% Dragonite I just got this month. In the same boat as you, he's stuck at around 2100CP.

25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Some of my honorable mentions that don't show up in those screenshots because they're around the 2000-2300cp range are my other Blissey at 93%, 98% Porygon2, 98% Dragonite, 96% & 93% Enteis, 93% Tyranitar, 91% Ampharos, 91% Gyarados, 96% Sandslash (which actually puts in WORK if they're powered up), and two 93% Lapras.