Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 350

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Hatched back to back Natus. After not playing for a while....... hooked again!

2. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Ok this is my proof. Some friends and I both theorized that if you take time off and don't open the app, niantic somehow has the algorithm set to create better spawns near longer term returning users. Aka tourist spots, airports, theme parks, events wind up being hotspots because of people who are traveling turning the app on for the first time to see different areas. That coupled with the amount of people itself makes me think that's somewhat how it works.

3. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Game announces special 2k eggs, of course all I get from stops are 5ks and 10ks. Give me a break haha.

On the upside, I somehow missed my last egg hatching and it turned out to FINALLY be a Togepi.

carrytheweight likes this.
  4. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Uggghhh I'm still trying for my first.

5. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I just want Tyrogue before Trump gets us all killed.

atticusfinch and carrytheweight like this.
  6. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Same here. That's the only baby I still need.....and I'll need at LEAST two of them for 'chan and 'top.

Kyle Max likes this.
  7. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

It’s so frustrating. It’s the only one i’ve needed for the past like 6 months minus legendaries and regional.

8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Been walking my Tyrogue for months and had about 43 candy when I hatched another one that gave me like 17 candy. So I’m pretty close to having enough to evolve two of its evolutions but need one more Tyrogue to complete them.

Sorry to rub it in like that lol. @Kyle Max you have said you have multiple Unown though so I don’t feel bad for you, I feel resentment. :sly:

Kyle Max likes this.
  9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I still don't even have an Aerodactyl. After hundreds of eggs and the rock event, I got nothin'.

Jdaniels likes this.
  10. Jdaniels

Regular

Hatched tyrogue and finally got Kabutops Saturday! I'm so close to typhosion hopefully Wednesday.

11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

My 2k's that I've managed to collect haven't hatched a single event Pokémon. Lame.

12. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

As soon as they announced special 2k eggs I knew all I’d get would be 10k and boy was I right.

Mrk_Brdshw and carrytheweight like this.
  13. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

C581F6F8-AE76-42A8-B1FC-1191F87F9100.png

My god it finally happened.

Still need a mother fucking Hitmonlee.

14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god I finally caught Tyrogue. I could cry. I still need Cleffa though.

15. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Hatched a 90 something percent Cleffa yesterday sadly.

Kyle Max likes this.
  16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

However, I did hit lvl 33 finally.

Signifire likes this.
  17. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve pretty much written off getting to lvl 35 until gen 3.

18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

How did you get to 34? I'm looking at it right now as impossible.

19. Signifire

I’m at 34 right now and am at a pace where I think I can get to 35 within two months. Going pretty hard here lately. Pokémon Go Plus helps a ton, I can’t stress it enough.

20. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

How does that thing work again? I never really looked into it.

21. Signifire

It connects to your phone using Bluetooth, it’s like a little tiny thing about the size of a quarter and it flashes green when you’re near a Pokémon and blue for a Pokestop. You just click the button on it when it flashes and it automatically throws a pokeball or spins the pokestop. It also flashes yellow if it is a Pokémon you haven’t yet added to your Pokédex. It only uses poke balls and it will only throw one which is really the only drawback, so if you don’t catch it on the first throw by pressing the button, the Pokémon runs. I still find I catch it more often than not though.

22. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

The one real use I could have for that is if it did special flashes for rarer Pokémon. I'm guessing it probably helps your battery out immensely though.

23. Signifire

Yeah my main use for it is I can catch things and spin Pokestops while driving around without having to worry about, like, playing while driving which can be dangerous otherwise.

24. delvec19

Trusted

Wow just got mine today too! Have a complete Pokedex, he's all I needed. Maybe they ushered a bunch of them out recently lol.

25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

For those who have Unown, did you see him near a pokestop? Was it at night? Daytime? I have yet to find him and he's all I have left aside from Mewtwo available to me atm.