Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 348

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Been having some great luck lately. Saw a Porygon silhouette on my run yesterday and go to it in time!

carrytheweight likes this.
  2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

so far 0-2 as well with Raikou. pain in the as that he never stops moving.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, did my first Raikou raid yesterday and wasted half of my balls because of his damn attacking and jumping.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Attacking is a good thing, you should be using that as the time to throw your ball. I can re-post the method again if you didn't see it

Kyle Max likes this.
  5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I actually just watched a few videos today about it. The Raikou was attacking and then jumping back to back it seemed which made me waste a few balls.

6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I've never failed to catch Raikou.

7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I'm currently 0/3 on him. I'm a level 32 and had 13 premiere balls the last Raid I tried. 5 excellent throws and however many golden raspberries I had left, stupid cat still kicks out.

My girlfriend decides to start playing again for the first time since last year just two weeks ago. She has caught Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos (twice), and then gets Raikou first throw with only 8 balls. Needless to say I was PiSsEd. Did I mention she's a level 23?

smowashere and ghostedaway like this.
  8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Got it on the third attempt yesterday haha. On the last ball too

9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I'm so envious that you all even get to try. I did one Blastoise raid and that's the only one I've been able to participate in that's had more than three people.

This most recent legendary guy is much more frequent but that doesn't seem to matter. I've passed probably six raids and never seen a single person playing.

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yesssss just did 2 more Raikou raids and got one with 89% IV!

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Good to hear that the last ball glitch has been resolved at least haha

ghostedaway likes this.
  12. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Soo had to go back and find this post. I just caught a wild Blastoise and it only took one golden razz, an ultra ball and a great curve on the first ball. Must have a lot to do with the type bonuses that they added since then cuz fuuck I was thinking the same thing was going to happen again.

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Raikou is my least favorite legendary and it took me 5 raids to get him. Got down to my last premiere out of 11 today and threw an excellent. Take that you buck tooth cat. Back to searching for Unown.

14. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I have a feeling Irma is going to make me miss my 7 day streak for the 1st time since it started being a thing.

15. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Somebody in my Slack group that a wild Tyrannitar just spawned in town this morning but I woke up too late.

16. Signifire

Just got to level 34, only 1,250,000 more XP to level 35! Lol. On another note I caught a shiny Magikarp today and evolved it immediately.

IMG_1690.PNG

carrytheweight and irthesteve like this.
  17. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

It's a real bummer when you sit there for a while to take down a full gym and then someone immediately capitalizes and knocks you out before you get a single coin... To add to the insult, I am at 149 coins and only needed one more for an incubator lol

18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Take it right back and stand there with a baseball bat.

19. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Also for anyone who cares for IV's now, the pokie genie app is amazing. Found out I was sleeping on a 96% Pupitar.

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

EX Raid passes are starting to be handed out, here in LA at least, only for Sprint sponsored stops so far

21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Celebrate the Equinox! - Pokémon GO

22. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

23. Signifire

Isn’t it just double stardust?

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

That might be enough to pull me back in for a little while. Been so long since I’ve played but mainly that’s because my new job has me sitting in an office all day and then I just go home. Not much incentive to walk around

25. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Looked like double xp only if you catch a new Pokemon, but I just skimmed through.

I might get out running a few times this week if I can. I really want to collect some of these special 2k eggs.