Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 331

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Huh. Had no idea that once you use a raid pass, you can battle the boss as many times as you want within the duration of the raid boss. Not that it matters though since even If I am able to complete a raid, the bosses break out of every damn ball.

carrytheweight and smowashere like this.
  2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Can you?! I always seem to get a message saying I've defeated it or something similar, and can't even interact with the gym! Maybe I'm being an idiot and not tapping on it properly lol.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry, I should've specified better. I meant if you fail the raid, you can battle again until the hour is up/till you beat it. I just tried to solo a Machamp and failed, then tried again and had 2 others and beat it (and I did end up catching it)!

atticusfinch and PandaBear! like this.
  4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Nah that's my bad man, it was me reading what I wanted to read from it lol. I've only ever failed on raid - a Charizard that kicked my fucking ASS - and didn't bother trying again so I didn't know this either!

5. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

You should try taking down some of the easier raids even if you don't need the Pokemon just because of the rewards. When I was in the small group that took out a Blastoise, I got a TM, four Rare Candies, and like a billion other things.

PandaBear! likes this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch Jul 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 13, 2017)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Will work for potions and or stardust.

7. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

This game always trolls so hard...

"We've now updated the battle system and added raids!"
    Never get potions from Pokestops anymore

"We've now taken out the shitty Pokemon from 10k eggs!"
    Never gets 10k egg again

loudasallgetout likes this.
  8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I don't battle much but I'm always tossing potions away. My bag fills up and those and revives are always the first to go. Probably just threw out about 60 potions and 20 revives

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Right? After finally getting more into the gym battling, I now am completely out of any type of potion.

That's what I used to do when I didn't really battle. Now I will never throw another potion away.

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I get far more potions than Pokeballs

11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Yep, for every Pokeball I got, I probably received 3 potions and 2 revives. I would immediately throw them out to make room since I hardly battled that much. My team is constantly drained now.

12. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Hitmonchan and Unown are all that's left for me atm. Now that I have 5 Machamps, 4 Tyranitar, 4 Lapras, and 3 Snorlax I think I'm good until they switch up the raid bosses or introduce legendaries. I have nothing to walk except eggs, and my hatches have been shit.

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I hatch way too many Tyrogues. 3 in a row 2 weeks ago, 2 in a row yesterday. I trash all of 'em.

Currently powering up my 2nd Raichu and searching for a more powerful Haunter/Machamp, that's literally it.

14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I'm desperate for Tyrogues :teethsmile:

15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've hatched 10 total, don't know if that's a good amount or not. All my Hitmons are in the 90%'s for IV so I don't need them anymore!

16. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I've still never hatched 1 tyrogue and i have 2 unowns. What a wild world we live in.

carrytheweight and PandaBear! like this.
  17. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

In Ft Lauderdale and I just saw a Kangaskahn and Mr Mimes in gyms... now I've "seen" all of the regionals.

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

This made me sad.

19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I have 99 stardust atm :tear:

Also a 749cp Bayleef raid boss broke out of all 11 pokeballs today, all with 'great' throws & berries, so this game is pissing me off rn.

20. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Because of the only egg hatch I need being Tyrogue with attack stats, I'm gonna quit this game until the big event unlocks something fun.

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I am seriously desperate for items. I have no potions of any kind and no revives at the moment.

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

So this is annoying. I've had 2 Pokemon get placed in gyms today, stay for at least an hour each, and get kicked out without receiving any coins. Hope they fix this soon.

23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

hatched a pichu w/ hat, so i guess i finished the event, yay?

atticusfinch likes this.
  24. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

loudasallgetout and Kyle Max like this.
  25. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

About damn time

bones likes this.