Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 306

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Last night I was at a friend's apt near work and just happened to open the app at 12:01am. I was right next to a random Pokestop, and my spin was my 7 day streak which finally gave me Dragon Scale. 218/228 caught/seen.

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

won't be able to play this game properly now for over 7 days at least!!! :tear: Unless I just put some lures down whenever I'm at home and pray that the 5 I need come up rather than the 220+ I don't...

3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I almost feel like I was spoiled by this last event. Haven't had much desire to open the app now that all the Kaburos and Omanytes have turned back to shit. Open once a day to collect coins, get my one stop and catch my one for the day.

4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Right now I'm in the rural areas around San Antonio and there's way more diversity than I ever see in the city. I need to do this more often

5. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

The only chances I get to see anything relevant are egg hatching when events aren't going down. No one in town has been putting up lures lately and the diversity hasn't been spectacular. There will be random fully evolved Pokemon like once a night on the radar.

6. Jdaniels

Regular

I've been playing since July. I still don't have 200 caught though I'm definitely at 200 seen. I'm missing things most aren't, I'm grinding away at easiest things first so I'm walking grimer 4 more candies then I have magnemite and growlithe and voltorb candies to get. I took a few years on the gbc games im ok with being 10 months in and not completing either generation.

7. CarpetElf May 30, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 22, 2017)
    CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Caught a Togetic on the first throw. I hear they have a lower catch rate than Dragonite. #blessed

carrytheweight and Garrett L. like this.
  9. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

My seven day streak finally provided a Sun Stone! Adding Sunflora to the 'Dex puts me at 231/232 (damn Mr. Mime). Since I have no plans to travel to Florida for Corsola or Heracross, the only regionally available Pokemon left for me are Hitmontop and Unown. The odds of hatching the right Tyrouge are exceedingly low and I doubt I'll ever see an Unown. I don't have much reason to play this game until they release Gen III or make shinies a regular feature. Oh well, there is always Magikarp Jump.

PandaBear! likes this.
  10. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I honestly didn't even know you could catch Togetic in the wild.

loudasallgetout and PandaBear! like this.
  11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

My friend doesn't know a single thing about Pokemon but she got pretty into Pokemon GO last summer... She decided to pick it back up a few weeks ago, and with no idea about the rarity of any of them, she shows me that she caught a Togetic and an Aerodactyl (before the event). I was livid.

12. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Lol, it took me a little over 9 months before I finally got an Aerodactyl and still don't have a Togetic.

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Drew Baldy likes this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

New Changes to Egg Species: June 2017 | The Silph Road

Of those removed, the only one I ever hatched was a Tentacool.

Dratini and Pineco were common? I used to get 4-5 10ks a week and have only ever hatched 2 Dratini and 1 Pineco.

Possible ultra-ultra rare tier? I come across shuckle and dunsparce fairly often.

I have a way different experience with this game than most people I'm guessing.

15. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

And so the walk for the final Dratini candy begins....

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Devastating to see Ekans, Poliwag and Goldeen still available in eggs. Oh, and about 10 other species. They should just ditch all the bullshit from eggs and simply make them slightly rarer to get from pokestops in the first place. If the developers want to encourage people to walk 10km for this game, there should be an actual reward at the end of it, not a sentient fucking pinecone...

17. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

That's been the theme of 10ks since this game came out for me at least. Haha. I've hatched 8 Jynx/Smoocum, 8 Scyther, 7 Pinsir, and maybe 4 Eevees.

My lone Dratini and Hitmonlee hatched have literally been the only two hatches I've ever been excited about, but apparently 10ks are just a science experiment for some people. Haha.

18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Gotta take biomes into account though. I've never seen a sandshrew in the wild and they are now removed from eggs. Your trash could be super rare for others.

Jdaniels and Garrett L. like this.
  19. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Second time ever hatching a Dratini was yesterday, putting me at 85 from 63. Just when I thought the impossible..

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Just put dragonair as my buddy. Need 40 candies

carrytheweight likes this.
  21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Double post. Just hatched 2 phanpy, bulbasaur, charmander, and a sneasel. Extremely happy with that.

carrytheweight and atticusfinch like this.
  22. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

And I hatched my 4th cubone this week :crylaugh:

23. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Togetic ran on me in the wild today :(

But two more Cyndaquil and a Machop was cool. Is the fighting event all but confirmed?

24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

10ks are such a fucking joke. Skarmory?!?!?

PandaBear! likes this.
  25. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I hate eggs so much. Everything I need is only obtainable through eggs.

PandaBear! likes this.