Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon GO (mobile) Video Game • Page 304

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 14, 2016.

1. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Finally got my first Kings Rock! Got a good Slowking, 98% IV. Just need Politoed now for evo item Evolutions.

I'm at 219/228 including the regionals I've seen in gym (3 of them).

2. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Is Porygon your buddy? Curious to see if that theory about your buddy affecting what evo item you get holds true. I got 4 upgrades in a row over the last 4 7 day spins. Porygon was my buddy the whole time.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dragonair

atticusfinch likes this.
  4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Porygon is my buddy right now and I've gotten 2 Sun Stones in a row

atticusfinch likes this.
  5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I haven't really seen any rock Pokémon besides on the first day of the event. Not that it matters because I didn't need any. I'm glad for the buddy aspect of it though.

6. Chinesefood

Regular

I thought I'd have taken advantage of this event a little more than I did, but I managed to get a Golem and I'm working on another. Caught a few Aerodactyl but none stronger than my first one. Larvitar glitched out on me the first day but luckily I hatched one later that night.

Bring on the fire event.

7. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

GPS doesn't usually connect when I'm downstairs at work, but luckily I just got it to. Going to let my guy walk around for a while and take advantage of this event.

I swear, if I don't even see a single Aerodactyl during this event, I'm going to lose it.

8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I didn't see a single Lapras during the water event or a Chansey during the pink event. The fact I saw an Aerodactyl during this one surprised me because of that.

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I've been going for a 20 minute walk at work every day of the event and have only seen one Aerodactyl and that was the very first day. Lots of Geodudes, Rhyhorns, and Kabutos.

After this event, I'll have acquired the following Pokemon for the first time: Golem, Omastar, Steelix, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, and Magcargo.

I've also been walking my Magikarp and have gotten about 20 candies for him. Still about 120 to go though for my first Gyarados :(

10. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Going to run three miles (in a big loop) at the most popular park in the city right now... hopefully I'm there long enough to grab an Aerodactyl! I'm almost out of time.

carrytheweight likes this.
  11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

No luck on the 'dactyl but I did find a Dratini (my ninth ever) on my run and it was at the EXACT time I needed him to get to 100 candies... After 119km walked, I got my 100% IV Dragonite at laaaast.

12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Caught a Gligar!!!!!!!

13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I have been rooting for you bruh! This is an achievement the glory of which the whole thread can bask in - What CP and what moves did it get tho?

14. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Unfortunately his CP is only 1535 because I evolved him from the first Dratini I ever caught a loooong time ago. But he has Dragon Tail and Hurricane. Could be worse! Haha

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. PandaBear! May 24, 2017
    (Last edited: May 24, 2017)
    PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

1 Candy away from my Feraligatr, which I will get later today when I finish work, so I'm effectively down to just Houndoom, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Miltank & fucking Unown left to get. Haven't got a Houndour I can put as my buddy to get the remaining 10 candies which was dumb of me, haven't seen one in a month either!

Edit: got Croconaw & Feraligatr now, 228/228. Five to go...

16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Would trade my Houndoom, Flaaffy, and Miltank just to be done with Dragonite.

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I feel kind of stupid passing up kind of rare Gen 2 guys that I've seen silhouettes of around town. I've seen Mareep, Houndoom, Gligar, Sneasel, Donphan.... Whoops.

For no more than I've played, I did fairly well this event. Used a few evolution items and finally hatched a bunch of babies somehow. I added:
    DRAGONITE!
    Feraligatr
    Igglybuff
    Politoed
    Jumpluff
    Steelix
    Magcargo
    Kingdra
    Phanpy
    Elekid
    Magby

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Truly surprised to hear that Gligar is rare for others. Spawns pretty regularly around my area.

19. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

It was one of those that I didn't think was supposed to be rare but I've only seen it once or twice, I think. Probably similar to Tangela.

20. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Gonna be busy for the rest of today and tomorrow so I decided to lucky egg it and go for my evolves. Have quite a few more duplicates, but this is the best of my new ones.

Bring on the fighting event pls.

IMG_6935.PNG

PandaBear! and Jdaniels like this.
  21. Jdaniels

Regular

I'm gonna lucky egg evolve tonight or in morning, golem and mag cargo are mine and a new omnastar. Still not enough for kabutops or steelix. Resisting urge to evolve larvitar but Im getting two more sunflora cause I'm tired of having the 6 sunstones in my bag.

carrytheweight likes this.
  22. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I cannot stress enough how great this event has been. I really don't want it to end. Randomly hatched a Porygon this morning too. So, I'm officially 9 candies away from Porygon2. Hope maybe they let it go one more day since there were so many issues logging in the first day of the event (wishful thinking).

23. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Yep, I would call this event a success even though I didn't grab an Aerodactyl (one of the two Gen 1 guys I still need). I keep seeing everyone post about where they found theirs, so I know they are really out there. I just have had bad luck and missed them. I drove around town at least two separate days looking for one haha.

I'm just so relieved to finally have that damn Dragonite out of the way.

24. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

On my 7 day spin I finally got...another goddamned King's Rock. yay. That makes 8 consecutive useless evolutionary items. I just want a Sun Stone, please!

25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I got a sun stone today! Meaning I have at least one of each evolution item sat in my bag doing nothing lol.

This should please you: