Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee/Pikachu! Video Game • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Was chaining koffing and this popped up

IMG_20181211_144909.jpg

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Chansey is the only shiny I got lol

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Two minutes later, shiny Rattata. lol

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i have three badges and am 15 away from a full Pokédex. figured i’d just knock out the Dex with Go transfers so i can do all the grinding with that shiny charm already in action

5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I think I gave up around 100 lol. I'd be more inclined to finish it if I knew I could transfer them to the 2019 game.

6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Still haven’t bought this. I’ve been on the fence for a while but figured I’d wait until I’m bored of Smash first.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

just got a shiny Lickitung. Going for Porygon off that chain.

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Got this for Christmas and really enjoying it so far

T.J. likes this.
  9. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Has anyone played this since December? Is there any post E4 stuff worth doing?
    I lost interest in this super quick

10. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I traded mine in. Once I beat it there was zero to do.

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I enjoyed it but don’t know that I’ll ever touch it again lol.

12. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I pick it up from time to time, I can still enjoy it some

13. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Just saw Eevee is on sale on Amazon. I’m still on the fence of whether to get it or not... Sounds like it’s a fun one time play through.

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Basically just a way to get Meltan.

15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i bought on launch and am at Silph Co in Saffron and cannot find the will to continue. i have just played the game too many times and they changed almost nothing.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Bought shortly after launch and made it to cerulean. Then my original switch died and I can’t transfer the save data to the new one so I’m not even going to bother

JRShoenberger likes this.
  17. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

You and me had the exact same experience it seems. Stopped at this point with no desire to go back. I will eventually I guess...

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I've been picking it up on and off when I want to play something casual, no rush to get through the whole campaign

19. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yup this is what I've been doing too, I'm through the campaign but occasionally pick it up when I wanna work towards facing the elite trainers and all that

20. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I decided to get it because it was $15 off. I’ll give it a go next week. I’ve only really played through that area once or twice on the gameboy so hopefully it won’t seem too familiar.

Jake W likes this.
  21. loudasallgetout Mar 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 9, 2019)
    loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

The most ridiculous thing just happened to me. Yesterday I caught a shiny Eevee after a 50 catch combo or something. Evolved it to Jolteon and kept playing for another two hours or so. Later I turned it off and played some Mario Party with some friends. Today I had a thought that I didn't save and turned it back on to check. Was devastated to see I was back in the spot where I was shiny hunting. No shiny, no combo anymore. Then within 3 seconds of the game turning on a shiny Eevee spawns. I was on a 0 combo. Unbelievable.

The one yesterday had amazing stats. This one is dog shit. I guess I'll take it though!!!

Henry likes this.
  22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Pretty messed up that your rival challenges you to a battle in Pokémon tower considering everything that’s going on. All those channelers too.