Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee/Pikachu! Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm curious to see if there is any point to me going out of my way to catch 6-iv pokes right now. If I can't transfer them forward, its gonna feel like a waste.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  2. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Just caught these two beauties. Shiny Charm FTW

7DFC2FA0-721D-4A5B-949F-5DDF706C1468.jpeg
    DB8501EE-8BBA-4557-B168-3B1779036699.jpeg

3. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

4. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Man... I kinda want to put together another team, but there are so few Gen 1 Pokemon I give a shit about.

Btw can you get the Pokemon you send to Oak back? Because if not, then fucking RIP my Lapras and Omanyte.

Jake W likes this.
  5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Same. I was struggling for ages to find Pokémon that I actually like

6. Jake W

The thing that really emphasises how dumb it is that the later gen evolutions aren't in this game is that Lance has a Seadra

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i'd be really surprised if Pokemon didn't transfer up to future games, that notion would genuinely hurt sales of future Let's Go titles/similar spin-offs i think (not enough to stop them from laughing on top of a pile of money, but a little).

8. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

For the spearow I was only on a 4 combo of ekans. For the rat I was on a full 31 chain of caterpie

9. Shrek

i'm probably going to complete my dex via Go Park before proceeding to the last 4 gyms/E4. it will diminish the fun of encountering new mons/legendaries a bit but i'll enjoy the grind more if i have shiny charm in hand and know i'm doing it efficiently as possible

10. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I'm only at Mt Moon because of Red Dead so nothing in this thread makes sense to me yet lol

11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

One thing I've noticed is money is very scarce in this game

Thank god you can face gym leaders again

12. Shrek

i'm straight flushed with cash dustin be more responsible

Contender and Jake W like this.
  13. Fucking Dustin

I bought like all the TMs and am chipping through the Mega Stones and it's such a drag

14. Shrek

oh see i haven't gotten to any of this. you just buy the mega stones? i was hoping that would be tied to post-game/master trainers etc

15. Fucking Dustin

The 3 starters you get automatically through story, along with a battle for the Mewtwo ones. Others you buy

Shrek likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I really like the way the stones are integrated in this game. Not having item slots kinda works out.

17. Fucking Dustin

It pretty much just elevates stats + changes type where there's type changes right? The one thing I don't like about Mega Stones is how it relates to the lack of abilities in this game.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Yeah, there really isn't a lot to them with the lack of abilities.

I got a laugh going against a Mega-Pidgeot and a move missed. It took me a second to figure out how the hell that was possible.

19. Fucking Dustin

I loved Drought on Mega Charizard Y, now I don't use him at all because it feels pointless haha

20. Shrek

i didn't even know there was a Mega Pidgeot and i've played every game except US/UM.

Joe4th likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Gen VI
    [​IMG]
    OR/AS
    [​IMG]

Fucking Dustin and Shrek like this.
  22. Shrek

Mega Slowbro is still the best mega and that is a fact

23. Jake W

Tbf it was introduced in ORAS, and sees hardly any use on Showdown. As it's always been UU and doesn't rank high

Shrek likes this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm curious if gen IV and beyond ever get them. It seems like the balancing in those games is a lot better, so maybe nothing really needs them.

And my god where is Flygon's mega.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I love how Mega-Kang is basically useless in this game without parental bond.

Jake W and Fucking Dustin like this.