Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee/Pikachu! Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Nov 16, 2018.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

BOTW is the killer game for the Switch. Let's Go Eevee is enjoyable but I think I'll stop playing after I fill up my Pokédex. I was looking forward to defeating the master trainers until I found out that each one has a level 75 pokemon. I'm not going to get all 150 pokémon to level 75.

2. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I really want to play this but I also really want to keep my $80

3. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Re no Water types, just teach Eevee Bouncy Bubble.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

So doing this doesn’t use the master ball? Is a master ball no longer a guaranteed catch?

5. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

i'm pretty sure it's a guaranteed catch. i used it to catch mewtwo

6. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Master ball is a guarantee catch - but just having it out on one controller while you use other balls with the other controller makes catching whatever you're going after easier to catch.

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

also Floaty Fall is some bullshit

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Officially only playing this on handheld mode due those god awful motion controls

MFA likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have a feeling these end up being the third year games going forward.

8th gen
    8th gen sequel
    2nd gen let's go
    9th gen

Joe4th likes this.
  10. Jake W

When's the DP remake tho

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  12. Jake W

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They are going to keep coming up with new tech that doesn't allow them to get to Sinnoh. Lol

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

it would be cool if there was a DLC package for this that added johto at some point, rather than releasing a whole new game.

I definitely will be very bored of this veryyy quickly once i beat the elite 4.

paperlung likes this.
  15. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

But then you have 151 master trainers to beat and they're insanely hard.

16. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

to be fair, this is super easy to do. I just leveled Dragonair from 20 to 49 in 20 minutes

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Yeah but try doing that for every Pokémon and their evolved forms. Level 45 for all master trainers would have been a more convenient option.

18. wordzanddreamz

technically I'm doing 6 pokemon at once. I just used the Dragonair as the example

19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I just don’t have it in me to get Ekans, Pidgey, Weepinbell, Sandshrew, Oddish, Gastly, Vulpix, and numerous other Pokémon to level 75. I’ll do a few master trainers for Pokémon that I want to make strong but not all. Maybe Gamefreak made the levels high knowing that most people would only fight a select few.

20. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I paid damn near $60 for this game so I'm going to beat every single one of those trainers.

21. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Leveling up is super easy via Chansey chaining + sync catching in Cerulean Cave. They’re surprisingly common too.

22. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

i've read conflicting articles for catching shinies, some saying that you can chain any pokemon for shinies, and some saying you have to chain the pokemon you're going for. does anyone know for certain what is true? also, does putting the game to sleep kill a catch combo?

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Spoiler alert: nothing happens

24. wordzanddreamz

the only things that stop the combo are the pokemon running from you, you catching a different kind, and completely closing the game app. Sleep doesn't end it.

paperlung likes this.
  25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I didn't buy the Magikarp because I thought I was going to be able to catch one early on lol. I guess I need to go back and get it.

Jake W likes this.