Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokémon Go Launches on iOS and Android • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 7, 2016.

1. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

I'm at level 7. I'm working on an egg too. Maybe that'll give me something good. Saw a 983cp vaporeon at a gym yesterday. That's nuts, these people have to be spending money.

2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

The game isn't appearing in the app store for me.

3. On a mission to find the ultra rare pokemon "boyfriend". lol

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I said I wasn't gonna download this, and then got it the next day. Been playing ever since, haha.

5. heartbeatsbrain

Regular

It's crazy to see how quickly it's gained popularity. I downloaded it from Android on Tuesday and it had 5k downloads, by Wednesday it was 50k, and today it's at 5 million. Insane.

6. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Seriously, this caught on extremely quickly. I heard of this for the first time like...three days ago.

7. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Youll see higher and higher pokemon as you go. Everything you can buy doesnt really help with getting high level pokemon except the lucky eggs which will level YOU up faster leading to higher pokemon. Most of these people are probably kids on summer break with absolutely nothing better to do than grind all day. Either way, I dont really hit up gyms too often yet, and I am still having a great time just pretending to be a trainer haha, its a childhood dream!