Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PlayStation Vue vs Tablo

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Derek Wright, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

Hey, I'm looking for an alternative to stream & DVR TV content on the new Apple TV. I just heard about two options (PlayStation Vue & Tablo.) I've done some research and the reviews for both are great. I've tried Hulu, wasn't the biggest fan.

I'm wondering if anyone has an experience with these services and could point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

2. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I believe Vue has a free 7 day trial that you can do. I haven't tried it yet but I was at a buddy's house who was using it and I wouldn't have known it wasn't cable TV if he didn't tell me. It has a clean interface that I wouldn't mind using every day. You can DVR shows w/ cloud storage as well as have access to plenty of on demand shows. The price seems pretty reasonable as well. Once Comcast inevitably shoots up my cable bill I think I'll probably switch over to Vue.

I've never tried any other cable alternatives so I don't have anything to compare to, but Vue seems like a solid option.

Derek Wright likes this.
  3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Vue is a solid deal for the price.

Derek Wright likes this.
  4. Cornerb0y

Load"*",8,1

When was the last time you tried Hulu? I tried it about 6-7 years ago and wasn't really into it, so I just stayed with nextflix. Hulu is really impressive now, they have a much better library then what they used to have. I do need to try Vue still.

Derek Wright likes this.