Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Playing House (USA) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 29, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

season 3 premieres June 23rd

In PLAYING HOUSE, childhood best friends Maggie Caruso (Lennon Parham, “Parks and Recreation”) and Emma Crawford (Jessica St. Clair, “Bridesmaids”), have shared countless adventures growing up in the charming town of Pinebrook, Conn. When Maggie discovered that her husband Bruce (Brad Morris, “Seeking a Friend for the End of the World”) was having an online affair, Emma gave up her burgeoning business career in China to stay in their hometown and help Maggie raise her baby. As they prepared for the birth of Maggie’s first child and the fallout of her marriage ending, Emma was also forced to confront the past that she abruptly left behind thirteen years ago: her first love and local cop, Mark (Keegan-Michael Key, “Key & Peele”), her prim-and-proper mother (Jane Kaczmarek, “Malcolm in the Middle”) and a small town in which she’s never felt comfortable. Now that baby Charlotte has arrived, the two best friends must navigate their biggest adventure yet, in the best way they know how - together.

also with Zack Woods ("Silicon Valley")

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

so glad this show is back, I love it so much

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

need to get into this show. so many great people in the cast

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen