Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Plain White T’s Announce New Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 15, 2018.

1. zachmacD

Trusted

Lmao. This comment made my day

2. zachmacD

Trusted

Not to be a Dick but that dude doesn’t even look real. Idk what he was thinking

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Just listened to “All That We Needed” this morning and that record still goes.

It’s a shame everything that came after has been mostly shit.

SamLevi11 likes this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

How is it possible that they never pressed ATWN on vinyl? Whack.

5. Gallhammer

Angry Lesbian / Music Lover

I'm not going to hop on the trash talking looks bandwagon but the music is pretty terrible.

6. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Awkward how many replies they're doing in their youtube comments. Also, despite what their responses to comments about it, it's a mullet, and a bad one.

Oh, and the song is horrendous.

7. as much as I expected from a band who wrote a song about an ex who didn't want to be memorialised in song. fucking trash.

8. thomasj182

They look like a white trash cover band for New Kids On The Block that tried to create a radio friendly Bruno Mars type song. Time to move on guys, Stop and All That We Needed were awesome during their time period but this; YIKES.

9. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

Didn’t watch the video but I’ve heard 5 tracks from this new album and 4 of them are pretty good IMO. Very radio friendly. I could see a few of these being big hits in the mainstream.