Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pitchfork Music Festival 2021 Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jan 6, 2020.

1. And ya BT was awesome pumped to see them again tmrw night

2. Tifoil

ñ

Phoebe was amazing! I got her setlist at the end

Attached Files:

3. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Phoebe was absolutely incredible. Worth the wait since last June.

Fronnyfron and DaydreamNation like this.
  4. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

She was great, but the thundering bass from the blue stage during the beginning of her set really killed the mood.

DaydreamNation likes this.
  5. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

So did the guy vomiting in the security walkway.

6. Same honestly. Yaeji went like 20 min over wtf. I forgot about it by the end of the set but it was off-putting especially during Garden Song

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  7. Was that what that was? Saw someone getting pulled out like 20 ft in front of me

I had a great spot considering I was pretty far up at Big Thief until after Not which was the third to last song. People were very cool about letting me get closer

8. ImAMetaphor

I didn’t have the best spot, but I stayed up close for Big Thief until the very end. And yeah, right around Halloween is when I thought both the mix got better and the bass went away

9. Even though it would have been cool to see her in a smaller venue it was flat out awesome to see so many people so into her. Like I know she's huge now but it's so different seeing the physical evidence of that than just seeing it online

10. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Lots of dehydrated people. It was bad.

11. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Phoebe was great but the crowd around me was pretty bad

12. ImAMetaphor

I was right next to the worlds horniest couple for about 2/3 of the set so that was fun

DaydreamNation and Jim like this.
  13. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Might try to sell my Oso Oso ticket tonight and buy Hop Along because the latter is so much closer to me lol

bradpetrik likes this.
  14. Tifoil Sep 11, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2021)
    Tifoil

ñ

Dammit, I have a friend who wanted to go to Oso Oso but ended up buying for Hop Along. I would try to ask him but he is in a 5 hour flight to Chicago at this very moment

15. Tifoil

ñ

Yeah, Im used to Riot and Lolla having water for the crowd since the very beginning, but here they brought it after Animal Collective ended their set. People were there not moving for Phoebe with no water at all.

Stay hydrateted please

16. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Ah sorry, ended up just selling it now on Stubhub

17. Tifoil

ñ

No worries! Enjoy Hop Along, I will be there too! (Not very excited about 2 opening acts for an aftershow tho)

18. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Riot fest never has enough hydration stations and pitchfork went with one for this year. It’s reckless.

19. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Jay Electronica replaced.

20. ImAMetaphor

Unfortunately skipping Bartees because my girlfriend and I are both exhausted from yesterday. Gonna try to get there early enough to get a good spot for Wax.

bradpetrik likes this.
  21. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Faye and Wax are no longer a conflict.

22. ImAMetaphor

This made me super excited but Jesus Christ the sound bleed from the red stage is terrible.

bradpetrik likes this.
  23. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I love all of these artists singularly but I can take only so much sleepy, single-speed music in a day.

24. mgiannotti Sep 11, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2021)
    mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

If your friend still needs one, I have one I can sell! selling for $20, I can email him my ticket, and he can venmo me!

25. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Wax was great. Had a bunch of teenagers around me for Pheebs screaming "Phoebe 2024" and "she looks so good" every 30 seconds, so that was a damper.