Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pitchfork Music Festival 2019 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jan 22, 2019.

1. AmmyR

Haunted by a passion for ghostwriting

Following this thread! Attending the festival if there aren't any work travels.
    - THIS! my thought too.

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Reallyyyy gonna make me choose between Charli and Snail Mail, ok then thx Pitchfork.

Oh well JPEG, Clairo, Whitney, Charli, and Robyn should make for a fun day

Jon likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm already going to Snail Mail's aftershow but I'm tempted to see her at the fest too. I also want to see Soccer Mommy but not sure I want to go both Friday and Sunday. I really wish Snail Mail and Soccer Mommy were on the same day.

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Im going to Columbus for the Maine on Saturday so I can’t do the aftershow but that would’ve been a great solution. Im gonna probably go Charli just because it’s what the people I’m with are gonna want to do and I feel like Snail Mail tours a little more traditionally where I’ll be able to catch her again soon, Charli is much more unpredictable

6. Jon

Regular

Add Amen Dunes and that sounds like what my day would be.

7. username

hey you lil piss baby

Has a list of what will be livestreamed come out yet? Or have they even said if they're streaming again this year? I can't seem to see anything.

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Bought a cheap 3 day pass so I'll be there for Soccer Mommy on Friday, maybe some of Saturday, and some of Sunday.

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious