Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pitchfork Music Festival 2018 Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by mgiannotti, Feb 27, 2018.

1. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Also:

7/20 at Subterranean: Girlpool and J. Fernandez
    7/21 at Beat Kitchen: Owen and Like Rats (not technically a Pitchfork Aftershow, but it doesn't start until 10PM so it might as well be - also one of the odder pairings I've seen in recent memory).

2. swboyd

Lincoln Hall + Schubas Pitchfork Aftershows (these are all appearing in my Facebook feed in real time so I apologize for triple posting):

Shows By Tag : Schubas Tavern | Lincoln Hall

7/20 - Open Mike Eagle + Fees Grandiose (Lincoln Hall)
    7/21 - Kweku Collins + Ajani Jones + Loona Dae (Schubas)
    7/22 - Paul Cherry + Bunny + Slow Pulp (Schubas)

3. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Anyone from Chicago have any idea how quickly that Japanese Breakfast show will sell out/if it will? Tryna get my friends to go but it’s gonna take some pulling teeth

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

ahhhhhhhhh all these aftershows just give me warm memories of some of the awesome ones i saw. purity ring/born gold in 2012 before shrines came out was ridiculous

i don't think it'll be an insta sell out but she's very buzzy and it'll probably sell

Justin Roux likes this.
  5. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Does anyone have a full list of all the aftershows? I’m not seeing anything from the fest themselves.

6. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

That’s what I figured. I saw her at Sasquatch and even though I was a lil drunk I still remember most of it and it was perfect. Super bummed I had to miss her this last Sunday in KC but now I’ll hopefully see her in Chi town

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

pitchfork festival's reddit usually does a decent job at putting things together

maryp1603 likes this.
  8. swboyd

maryp1603 likes this.
  9. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Idk if anyone else saw, but Earl had to cancel, hope he’s doing alright

Tierra Whack’s replacing him though which should be cool. Now instead of the Saba/Open Mike Eagle conflict I’ve gotta decide between OME and Tierra and the. Saba and Julien. I’ve seen Julien twice this year though so I’ll definitely be at Saba, sucks but oh well.

10. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Actually relieved, now I can see Big Thief.

11. zmtr

Trusted

Jealous of anyone who gets to hear new Fleet Foxes this weekend

12. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Really hoping tomorrow goes well. Supposed to rain and storm all day.

13. Justin Roux Jul 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2018)
    Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Got a ticket for the Japanese Vreajfast Aftershow tonight that I’m trying to get rid of for $15 if anyone’s interested.

Edit: sold