Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pitch (Fox) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 22, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

premiering now

Stars: Kylie Bunbury, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Ali Larter, Mark Consuelos, Dan Lauria, Mo McRae

Premise: Rookie pitcher Ginny Baker (Bunbury) is called up by the San Diego Padres to make her Major League Baseball debut.

2. Kimmitt Sep 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 22, 2016)
    Kimmitt

The show is about the first ever female baseball player (Kylie Bunbury) joining a men’s team, becoming the first woman in Major League Baseball. Now that she has made history, the whole world is watching her every move, while she tries to learn the ins and outs of the game, both on and off the field.

3. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I enjoyed the pilot even with the cliche and predictable cheesy moments. I like the shows premise and enjoyed watching it. I think this could be very fun and compelling moving forward. Seeing Mark-Paul Gosselaar in this was an added treat.

4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I enjoyed the pilot and I'm interested to see where they go with this. I didn't recognize Mark-Paul Gosselaar right away even though I knew he was in it.

ramomcferno likes this.
  5. ramomcferno

There is a bunch of cheese to this but I dig it. Mark-Paul is great and the story is intriguing.

6. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

Watched both episodes in a row...love both the cast and characters. Blip's wife is my absolute favorite so far. Really love her acting style as she plays off everyone else. MPP impresses me in every scene---I'm excited for the season.

Kylie's acting during the Jimmy Kimmel appearance was just superb. So natural, you forget that she was acting. Looking forward to this season.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

cancelled >:-(

8. ramomcferno

That sucks. I'm gonna miss this show.