Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pinegrove - Skylight (September 28, 2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Sep 27, 2017.

1. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

I am here and I am rad and ready to get this in my ears in the foreseeable future

KidLightning likes this.
  2. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

keep those fingers ready to edit the thread title casey

also "we're never going to play that again ... please don't ask ... ha ha" love it

3. So ready for this

astereo and teebs41 like this.
  4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

if this pinegrove band lied to me i'll never listen to them ever again!!!

5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

i love this band

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

This is going to obviously be great

teebs41 likes this.
  7. LTF

Pretty wild that it's only October of '17 and we already have the 2018 Song of the Year in "Intrepid." Oh well, better luck next time, world.

astereo and teebs41 like this.
  8. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

When I saw them last week or so i thought maybe we'd get a hint more about new music but he was sick af and cut the set short. A bit sad but still did a good job despite it.

9. Philll

Trusted

Huh, didn't know this thread was happening. I keep expecting to get tired of this band, but I keep listening and it doesn't happen. So ready for Skylight.

Also, to add to the predicted songlist, when I saw them in Feb Evan played a little song called Thanksgiving (iirc), don't know if that's been covered yet?

10. fuck union transfer tickets are already sold out??? i completely missed the tour announcement on this one

11. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

So this show was super good, all three bands, def missed Nandi but PG was solid as hell nonetheless. The room adored them and the energy was great. Not to mention got all three of the Pinegrove cassettes including Elsewhere for 15 bucks so fuck yeah to that

Also, PG’s New songs - fucking sick and honestly different from what I expected (this especially applies to Darkness, which I can’t believe Wasn’t written post-Petty’s passing).

12. Nandi :hearteyes:

Ryan Garner likes this.
  13. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

YES. I'm going to assume that means she's doing harmonies too. That makes me really excited.

14. travisred

Trusted Supporter

So, Lavender?

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Haven’t listened to any of the new songs yet but extremely tempted to. I love this band.

local_corn likes this.
  16. WornSoThin

Regular

I'm guessing Lavender is a potential name for the new Half Waif album.

17. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

fwiw, when I saw Half Waif two days ago they played a new song called Lavender Burning.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Half waif were incredible live last night, really enjoyed their performance!

19. local_corn

an existential crisis mixtape

according to one of the peeps in the pinegrove group on facebook, at tonight's show evan said we'd be getting a new single within the next few days !

teebs41, JaytotheGee, Gjpeace and 5 others like this.
  20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Neeeeeeeeed a single

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

FUCK YES

22. That news made my day

23. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

If that’s true, this will be a LONG rollout.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  24. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Menz had an even longer roll out for ATP: Lookers was released in August and the album dropped Feb 3

JaytotheGee and ImAMetaphor like this.
  25. tucah

not champ Prestigious

god that menzingers rollout killed me

i played lookers to death and i'm almost guaranteed to play a new pinegrove track even more

cubsml34 likes this.