Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pinegrove - Cardinal (February 12, 2016) Album • Page 81

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by nfdv2, Mar 6, 2016.

1. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Has it been confirmed that this will be on the new album or is it just a one-off that they put out to tide us over?

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

almost certain it's on the album being it was on the pinegrove.com/skylight site

3. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I'm not so sure. They email announcing it says "from a recent batch of songs the band has recorded". Seems very noncommital to it being included on the album, but maybe I'm reading into it too much.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. trevorshmevor

and use a pretty font Supporter

Loooove Intrepid. Sounds a lot like something off of Meridian

5. Philll

Trusted Supporter

My guess is that they're not 100% what's gonna make the cut at this stage so they're just covering their backs.

6. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

I was totally nervous to go to Japan is my favorite pinegrove

7. cwhit

still the worst song on this pretty easily

8. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I listened to Cardinal today and every song on the album is wonderful, Then Again included.

9. cwhit

that one song is slightly less than wonderful but it's good

Ryan Garner likes this.
  10. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

It’s soooooo catchy tho. Definitely the most infectious song on the album, even if it’s not the best.

11. Intrepid made me listen to Cardinal again, and I forgot how incredible that album is. So good.

12. trevorshmevor

and use a pretty font Supporter

13. AngryMan

Regular Supporter

Tweets from Petal, Elvis Depressedly, and Foxing make this seem like he did something very bad. Goddammit.