Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pinegrove - Cardinal (February 12, 2016) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by nfdv2, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Ooh maybe I'll go to this when it rolls through here in April

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This is good

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

May see them twice, missed the show in the grossest basement I've ever been in a month back but between BWM fest and this tour (though it's 3/4 the same lineup) I'll get my fix

4. Pretty bummed I'll be out of town for both Chicago shows on the IIOI tour, but at least I'll be able to catch them at Lollapalooza.

5. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Bummed I missed out on the show they played in Brooklyn with Modern Baseball. I've been spinning this non-stop since it came out.

6. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

This is really good. Where did these guys come from. I literally never heard of them until their first single for this.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they've been killing it in the montclair DIY scene for years, hadn't actually listened to them but i know a ton of people that have been gushing about them for a long while now

8. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves Supporter

I went two nights ago. Really worth catching this tour

9. phaynes1

Regular

yes this is my favorite album all year

10. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Supporter

Aphasia is so good.

11. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

So I put this album on while at the gym and after the first song I ordered the vinyl. Stellar stuff. Really debating about going to the Into It. Over It. show just to see them in Orlando. Plus that new Into It. Over It. album is also fantastic.

12. Emotherapy

Regular

I just can't stop listening to this. All my friends who I've recommended this to love it as well. Excited to catch them at the IIOI tour this Tuesday.

Lindsay M likes this.
  13. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I can't think of a better tour this year than that one.

14. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

This will also be my third time seeing The World Is A Beautiful Place if I end up going. I probably will end up going. I kind of need to see this band live. They're the only one on the bill that I haven't seen live yet.

15. I've never seen The World Is or Sidekicks either so I am hype

16. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I've only seen IIOI once and none of the others. I should check out sidekicks but haven't yet.

17. Emotherapy

Regular

I haven't seen IIOI since 2012 and I had to work and write an essay when TWIABP and Foxing came to town last year. Really bummed to have missed that since I had already bought a ticket.

18. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

Think this is my favorite album of the year thus far. Really fantastic.

"I don't know what I'm afraid of, but I'm afraid"

19. phaynes1

Regular

said it on the old site, but while i don't know if this is the best album this year, it's certainly my favorite and the one i feel the desire to listen to the most. it's been a couple of years since the difference has been so distinct for me.

OhTheWater likes this.
  20. RobbieBerns

My only wish is I die real Prestigious

Beginning to think Cadmium is a perfect composition

phaynes1 likes this.
  21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Man Waveform hits me in the middle every time

phaynes1 likes this.
  22. Iago

woven.

Had this stuck in my head all day today. It was so rewarding to finish classes and listen to it on full on the ride home.

23. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

My third favorite of the year so far. Really solid all the way through. Last two are my favorites.

24. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I feel like I'm finally starting to connect with this record on a deeper level. It really just hit me yesterday. I cannot stop listening to New Friends.

teebs41 and Iago like this.
  25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

"Steve's in Germany... that's it!
    Try to think of anyone else,
    No, yeah, that's it."

Iago and KennedyBN like this.